the Rift

what the hell [open~]

Adonné Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Adonné
your quote can go here!
What if it's two lines?
Her Lavender eyes flicked over to the new stallion approaching them and she smiled softly as he seemed to be much kinder to her than the other immature brute standing by the bitchy mare. She listened to figure out she was in Helovia for sure, all this land was new to her and how dare the black and white beast treat her like a an Idiot, she let a snot out as he only introduced himself to the new stallion after he spoke his name. Adonné stepped from the shadows revealing her odd shaped markings and she beautiful swirling horn. Her black hooves walked closer to the one named Rikyn shooting a glance of death towards the other stallion named Abraham."My Name is Adonné, you see i am not from around here." she smiled as the air filled with the smell of Lavender as she then turned to the brute that disrespected her. Her blood boiled and burned with anger then her pure black markings turned into a glowing Lavender Lighting up the shadows around her. Her once black hooves were luminescent as she walked over the red ground standing right in front of the so called Abraham fellow.

"How Dare you treat me like a worthless weed. You.... If I was not so new to this land i would slash your throat open with out blinking an eye. Your male misogyny tone does not ease over my boiling blood very well. Get your facts straight before you slide that look over your face you pig. Clearly if I am asking for your Help i need it, but you know what... you could not even help a rain drop to the ground if you had too, because your stupid offish self probable wouldn't even understand that gravity would do all the work. " Her deep accented french words were like a sharp blade digging into the stallions jugular. Her poisoned hiss stopped as she stood looking deep into his eyes with every one of her black marking glowing lavender. Adonné rolled her eyes spinning around quickly smacking her long black tail across his chest if he had not moved back from her by now.

The honey and lavender colors drenched her soft coat, now it was clear that she was not from this area. Her Magic ill body took over her seemingly normal appearance. Her outraged body looked to the only kind soul that she could see. Rikyn was clearly her best choice as of right now she then walked over the the stag standing next to him." I am dreadfully sorry you had to see that side of me. I get angered with ignorance.. And where i am from that thing over there would be slaughtered where he stood for that type of disrespect. " She still glowed due to her blood boiling, but the smell of the sweet relaxing flower was starting to clam her mind. She glanced over the black and gold stallion, he was a very handsome fellow... Maybe he could help her out a bit...

"Talk?"

Messages In This Thread
what the hell [open~] - by Abraham - 08-25-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Mordecai - 08-25-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Adonné - 08-25-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Rikyn - 08-31-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Abraham - 09-02-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Adonné - 09-12-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Mordecai - 09-13-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Rikyn - 09-13-2015, 04:52 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Abraham - 09-15-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Glacia - 09-15-2015, 05:58 PM