the Rift

[OPEN] Wiggle Your Toes, With Black Mambo's [PATROL]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The floor is cold, Under the heated body that lays on it. I had tried to sleep, but this night it wouldn't come to me. I was restless, the flesh under the taught black skin itched to gallop. To fight, to just fucking do something. A deep sigh rolls out of my throat as my head lifts. I can't stay here any longer. I was going to go and patrol the borders. At least it was something to do. Patrol the borders and check on the soldiers beneath me. Make sure they where doing there job correctly. 

I move quickly into a standing position, my muscular frame heaving upwards. One shake to remove the dust from my inky coat and I was on my way. Once I reach the open part of my cave I push forward with my hind end into the trot heading towards the entrance of the Basin. Once I am out I turn my body to the north and make my way upwards. At each point I check at a different border patrol. Everything seemed to be going the way it was meant to. But then again one couldn't be to careful. Instead the black mare moves further up, to a point further away than most. I expected to find some of the soldiers there... But I found the position empty of the pawns placed there. My ears pin back to my skull, and the black tail flicks in anger and irritation. Someone would be getting there ass kicked in the morning. If not sooner. A heavy sigh pushes through my nostrils as I take position and begin patrolling this particular spot. 

For some time it is uneventful. Some thoughts wander through my head, but they are pushed out. No distractions. Slowly the moon moves across the sky, And I wonder when the moon had shown up again. To be frank, I don't remember. But it was weirdly comforting to have her silvery light shining in the darkness once more.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @D'artangnan @Ki'irha @Caleb @Carnassial @Deodat @Zandora @Deimos @Thranduil @Hotaru
Words;;
Notes;; Tagging everyone else in the fortify ranks just in case you would like to pop in, same goes for the leads who where tagged in the event that you would like to join, ect. Otherwise this is completely open for everyone. Wanna throw in a punk? FEEL FREE <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Wiggle Your Toes, With Black Mambo's [PATROL] - by Sialia - 08-25-2015, 02:40 PM