the Rift

[OPEN] Wiggle Your Toes, With Black Mambo's [PATROL]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The hybrid is respectful, and I am glad of that. I'm not in the mood to deal with disrespectful self deserving little brats. 

He responds to any prodding I have with cordial responses. He answers quickly, shaking his head in frustration. So, he hasn't seen them either. It was certainly a disappointment. I was in the mood for kicking some pawn ass. For a moment I let my mind wander to reaming some lowly soldier's ass, and the idea gives me pleasure. I think I liked being Corporal. It was nice to give the yelling's instead of receiving them... I only got my ass chewed by the General or one of our ruling monarchs. It was nice.

His next comment makes me turn my black head to him, a brow raised, and a smile curling up my two toned lips. "The General is a strange character... I'm sure you will soon find. I guess I would go as far to say that he isn't the typical guy for the job. I have no doubt in his experience though. If he is absent I am sure there is some good, possibly odd, reason."

I turn my head away, looking out into the night, eyes straining to see anything that may pose a threat.... Anything at all.

Absently, without looking over at him I speak again.

"Tell me more about this Yeti experience soldier... I am curious."

If there was one, there might be another. I don't want to risk that chance by being caught unawares, and unknowing in my enemy.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Caleb
Words;;261
Notes;; @Random Event in case you want to throw something for Caleb and Sialia to deal with ^^

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiggle Your Toes, With Black Mambo's [PATROL] - by Sialia - 09-28-2015, 04:08 PM