the Rift

Devils && Demons

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Soooooo It's become that time where I want to get some more fleshing out underneath my characters. Lemme tell you a bit about em'

MISEAL-

Mis is basically your average cocky, man-whore. Although he has had some recent encounters where he has been a bit softer, but as these have all been with mares, I really think he needs to meet some guys. He is in a plot evolving a baby, so he's not open for any father type plots. Although, I am not against him meeting other mares and having some one nighters. He is extremely possessive and protective and will go after any man that messes with his women, so there's that as well. Basically I want some friends for him to meet, bring anything you can think of to the table though!

ZANDORA-

My poor baby that I continuously put through hell. Soon this lovely mess will become preggo and it will be an absolute tragedy as the father will sadly pass on, and as that will be the only other male (besides her beloved Ashamin)that she actually really cares about on deeper levels the others, it'll destroy her. She has already gone through a metal complete destruction, and right now she's gotten through the sadness and is now in this stage of sleeping around, being dumb, trying to avoid her problems. SO with her, She needs to meet some mares that will help her cope with Demonthi's death(omg cry, I don't want him to die :( ) Someone who will pull her from her current rut and make her face her problems, and perhaps some other one night standers. Also really open to anything with her

KATERINA-

My newbie! Kat is an ex-royal in a complete other world, she is technically 97 years old, so she is extremely wise, but time works differently in her home planet. She may have those many years of knowledge, but she still is a sly, sassy, teenager. She is a great mix of intelligence and playfulness, where she knows how to have a good time, but also knows when enough is enough. I need everything and anything for her! Help me set her personality in stone. 

ZILAH-

My SWP character! Zilah is also an ex-ruler of a "dark" herd in the rift, and she is like that one princess that never followed her father's word and despised them. The only thing that owned her loyalty was the gods, although she was respectable when necessary, behind the scenes Zilah is a gyspy soul with a wild yearning for adventure and the unknown. I really don't know what I'm doing for her persona yet, but I got the basics out. She needs everything as well, when the time comes! 

PLOT WITH MY BABES -stares at and forces you to plot-

Messages In This Thread
Devils && Demons - by Misael - 08-25-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Devils && Demons - by Kratos - 08-25-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Devils && Demons - by Evaneska - 08-25-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Devils && Demons - by Mortuus Nox - 08-25-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Devils && Demons - by Tamme - 08-25-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Devils && Demons - by Naerys - 08-25-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Devils && Demons - by Thantos - 08-25-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Devils && Demons - by Zandora - 08-26-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Devils && Demons - by Zèklè - 08-26-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Devils && Demons - by Mortuus Nox - 08-26-2015, 09:06 PM