the Rift

[OPEN] [WELCOME]Broken Solitude

akeldama Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Akeldama

Tiamat spoke up as they entered the Basin's main territory, the blue mare offering kind words to help ease Akeldama's nerves. Akeldama was certainly nervous, as she had not experienced herd life in any form at any point in her existence. Part of the blue mare was intimidated and frightened of the new opportunity. This was a life changing decision. But at the same time, she felt refreshed to know that she would not have to be alone if she did not wish to be.

The mare turned towards Tiamat, a thankful grin on her face. "Thank you, Tiamat. It's comforting to know that I have already made two friends during this change." She dipped her head respectfully, leaning in and brushing Tiamat's cheek affectionately. It was one of the ways Akeldama expressed her feelings; touch was important to her. She would brush up against another to give thanks, express her concern, and even just to comfort another or herself. Little did she know, it had developed due to her solitary upbringing. Deep down, Akeldama cherished the feeling of another's touch, and she found that expressing herself through it was ultimately comforting.

Approaching hooves caught the inky mare's attention, pale eyes panning up to see another dark figure nearing the group. A dark gray unicorn, ebony horn spiraling out from his skull, had approached the group. A white marking could be seen on the back of his head, but Akeldama could not make out what it was. She was beginning to be frightened, as this could be one of the herd's leaders.

He welcomed her, his voice deep and eerie to the woman's unknowing ears. "Thank you." She quickly dipped her head in respect, just in case this was one of the Basin's high ranks. He immediately asked her intent here, and Akeldama frantically searched her mind for an answer. Truly, she had come here seeking a home and companionship, but if this was how the herd was run, Akeldama may not be in the right place.

"My name is Akeldama." Right. Start with names first and foremost. Fumbling again in her mind, she shut her eyes briefly, organizing scattered phrases into well structured sentences. "I have come here to seek a home, protection, and a family. Something of which I have never had." A hint of desperation flashed across her face, but it was gone within a second.

Messages In This Thread
[WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Mortuus Nox - 08-25-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by akeldama - 08-26-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Tiamat - 08-28-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Deimos - 09-07-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by akeldama - 09-07-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Tiamat - 09-14-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Mortuus Nox - 09-15-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Deimos - 09-19-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by akeldama - 10-01-2015, 08:04 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Tiamat - 10-09-2015, 05:37 PM