the Rift

[OPEN] [WELCOME]Broken Solitude

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He smiled softly to the mare that was looking around the lands. She seemed excited and nervous all in the same time, but he knew that she had to be worried. Not being around others for a long time makes herd life hard to transition into, but if she was anything like himself she would be just fine. Then his eyes glanced to the reaper, his body lurked from the caves slinking down the rocks like a mist of black smoke. His presence filled the air, and the demonic creatures stood together once again, but this time Nox was in the position of Rexanna. He was guiding a lost soul to the basin to hopefully find her forever home. As the reaper neared and stood in front of them Nox also dipped his head in respect for the great Lord that had done so much for his new home. His onyx ghostly crown lifted back up to listen to what the mare had to say about wanting a home here. His gray emotionless eyes flicked back to Tiamat when she began to speak about her options. The new mares voice was slightly shaken speaking to their Lord, but that should fade away with time. Deimos was not the most pleasant creature to be around, and is edges were a bit, sharp... and deadly, to say the least. He really was not to intimidating though, but then again Nox was very much like his Lord so he never really saw the frightening side of him.

As Tiamat finished her last sentence he opened his black maw to speak "If your not sure what you want to do, a visit to Ashamin would be your best bet. He will guide you to your path in the herd, you just have to go ask him for help. Ashamin is the Haruspex, or as Tiamat said the Wise one. He read the stars for me to help guide me into mending.. I dont know what he saw... "He mumbled the last sentence almost to himself in a very deep latin tone as he looked to the ground. His Gray eyes flicked back up very quickly as he let a odd grin pierce his face. He wondered the path that this mare will choose, there truly are so many options that can be done here. She could do what ever her heart desired.

OOC:: @Tiamat @Akeldama @Deimos

Im soo sorry it took so long i have had a lot going on !!
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
[WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Mortuus Nox - 08-25-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by akeldama - 08-26-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Tiamat - 08-28-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Deimos - 09-07-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by akeldama - 09-07-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Tiamat - 09-14-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Mortuus Nox - 09-15-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Deimos - 09-19-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by akeldama - 10-01-2015, 08:04 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Tiamat - 10-09-2015, 05:37 PM