the Rift

[OPEN] [WELCOME]Broken Solitude

akeldama Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Akeldama

Her newly found companions graciously informed the mare of her plentiful options of purpose in the new herd. She had many different positions to choose from, and as informed by her friends, she would have as long as she needed to find the right fit. Nox mentioned someone by the name of Ashamin, one of the herd's "wise ones", who had read the stars and given Nox his purpose. Interested, Akeldama grinned. "I believe a visit to this 'Ashamin' would be rightfully interesting." Her ears flicked at the prospect of meeting a "wise one", their otherwordly abilities intriguing the curious woman. Looking to her friends, her grin spread even wider. "Thank you two for helping me along. I wouldn't have found a home without you guys."

Lord Deimos' words caught the inky mare's attention once more, the unicorn informing her that she was welcome to stay in the herd. He further assured her that she would have all the time possible to find her place in the herd, but Akeldama didn't think it would be too terribly long. Grateful and finally confident in her right to stay, Akeldama dipped her front half in a bow, lowering onto her front knee. "Lord Deimos, I graciously thank you for your kindness and hospitality." Looking back up to the dark stallion, a kind smile spread across her lips. "I will find my place in time and when the time has come, I will devote myself to my purpose."

-----------------

@[Mortuus Nox] @[Tiamat] @[Deimos]

Messages In This Thread
[WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Mortuus Nox - 08-25-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by akeldama - 08-26-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Tiamat - 08-28-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Deimos - 09-07-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by akeldama - 09-07-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Tiamat - 09-14-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Mortuus Nox - 09-15-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Deimos - 09-19-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by akeldama - 10-01-2015, 08:04 PM