the Rift

[PRIVATE] Life, it's only the beginning.

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The spring air coming off the ocean is fresh and salty. My eyes take in the beach with utter curiosity. The sand is a strange and foreign concept to me. It was like snow, crunching and giving in to my weight, but it was warm in the birdsong sun. If you where watching this you would see a child on the beach taking slow cautious steps, snorting loudly with each one. 

The other really weird thing was the water. Not only was it massive but it was constantly moving, crashing, booming like a softer thunderstorm. It would rush up the beach towards me scattering me backwards, chasing and trying to catch my young body. For some time it chases me, but then I get brave and let it catch me. Snorting ensues quickly after, for once it catches me it pulls back, trying to take me with it. But I stay steady as the water rushes back to its massive body, only to crash and come back again. 

Before long I was smiling, giggles echoing across the beach, bouncing off the grains of sand and the yellow salty beach grasses. Bravery and curiosity won out over fear and caution and soon I was moving deeper into the water. I look out to see the birds landing on the water so gracefully when I see a head pop up out of the water. It's a brown head, with big black eyes. It is certainly very cute. I wonder what it is. Slowly I move closer to it, But the further out I got, the stronger the pull of the ocean, the bigger the waves and the more of a struggle I was having. I had halted, questioning if I should continue out when the biggest wave thus fr swept me off my feet. A short shriek followed as I went under. After a moment a sobbing black horned head pops up, only to find I had moved much further away. With a panic like reaction I swim frantically towards shore. But I just kept getting pummeled by waves, and I almost wonder if I would make it out alive. So I swim strongly against the current, and with an act of desperation I call out for help. Maybe someone would hear me, and help me out of the situation I had gotten myself into.

"Speech goes here."
@Mauja If he would like to save his kid from drowning because she's just to damn curious. XD

Glacia
Slow down, it's a science

Credit

Messages In This Thread
Life, it's only the beginning. - by Glacia - 08-26-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Life, it's only the beginning. - by Mauja - 09-06-2015, 06:41 AM
RE: Life, it's only the beginning. - by Glacia - 09-14-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Life, it's only the beginning. - by Mauja - 09-20-2015, 07:33 AM
RE: Life, it's only the beginning. - by Glacia - 09-24-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Life, it's only the beginning. - by Mauja - 10-09-2015, 11:53 AM