the Rift

[PRIVATE] Life, it's only the beginning.

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Someone please.

Don't think like that. 

I'm not going to make it, am I?

I am going to make it. I said don't think like that. 

But it was hard to be positive, when the waves are pounding into you, and with each stroke you are losing strength.

But then I see an angel. He's moving closer, with grace and prowess. Seeing him come closer gives me an added boost, and I swim harder for him. As I get closer it dawns on me that he isn't an angel. 

Dad? 

"Dad!"

Another wave hits, and I go under. I come back up sputtering and gasping, kicking my back legs as hard as possible, but, what I hit... It is hard and cold and breaks suddenly upon hitting it. 

What the hell?

But currently I can't think about it, because dad is closer now. I can grab onto him. Dad will save me, right? He's a hero. He is always gonna be there.... 

Or was I just lucky this time?

But I wasn't out of the woods yet. As he gets closer, my neck stretches out, and I try to grab at his mane, then I can pull myself closer, then maybe he can get me back. You'll save me dad. I know you will.

I just hope you will soon. Because my breathing is becoming haggard, and my strength is fading. I'm so tired dad. Please hurry, I'm trying. I'm trying to get to you, but I'm so tired.

"Speech goes here."

Glacia
Slow down, it's a science
Credit

Messages In This Thread
Life, it's only the beginning. - by Glacia - 08-26-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Life, it's only the beginning. - by Mauja - 09-06-2015, 06:41 AM
RE: Life, it's only the beginning. - by Glacia - 09-14-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Life, it's only the beginning. - by Mauja - 09-20-2015, 07:33 AM
RE: Life, it's only the beginning. - by Glacia - 09-24-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Life, it's only the beginning. - by Mauja - 10-09-2015, 11:53 AM