the Rift

[OPEN] RESONANT [joining]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty

Ears flicker at the sound of a tired, wavering voice entering his nap. Deep blue eyes open, and he looks up. For the elephant was caught in a rare moment of lying down, his massive legs tucked surprisingly neatly beneath his massive body. Sure enough, a striking ebony and ivory mare- similar marked to the King she called after, only with fewer spots- appeared from between the trees. She was solidly built, and relatively tall. And she looked exhausted. It was written in her sunken eyes, sagging frame, and careless hoofsteps.

He contemplated rising in his sleep fogged mind. This mare didn’t appear threatening. And she knew Mauja. She look so tired, he was afraid to surge to his massive height and frighten the poor mare. Though he was certainly at the disadvantage here…

Ah well, he hoped he would be too quick for her tired movements if this turned into a hostile encounter. “Hello there, lady. I am not Mauja, but I might be of some guidance,” his richly deep voice rolls between the trees to her.

“I am Tembovu, and you look outright exhausted,” concern creased his thick brow, “How might I help you?” He starts to motion to get up, for at least he can offer his bed of soft grasses and mosses to the woman. And it’s already warmed from his bulk.
image credits
- table by Niki -

ooc| @Sabriel @Mauja

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
RESONANT [joining] - by Sabriel - 08-26-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: RESONANT [joining] - by Tembovu - 08-30-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: RESONANT [joining] - by Mauja - 09-06-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: RESONANT [joining] - by Sabriel - 09-06-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: RESONANT [joining] - by Tembovu - 09-07-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: RESONANT [joining] - by Mauja - 09-12-2015, 10:26 AM