the Rift

[OPEN] Chasing Ghosts

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
The boy had never been this far into a forest before; everything was dark and quiet. It was sad and nice to be alone for a while. A tentative smile fell upon his handsome face. Life and emotions were not very easy to figure out. Sometimes it was pleasant to be alone, other times it could break your heart. Why was it so confusing to find the perfect balance? He snorted in aggravation as the thoughts twisted inside his head. He shock his horned head the long forelock flipping in his face as his Mowhawk mane flicked side to side.

The sound of twigs snapping drew his attention. Sharp silver eyes gazed around as he wished he didn't have his glowing metal boots on. They made him a beacon in the dark forest. Oh well, he would just have to be prepared for whatever came at him. Then he caught sight of a beautiful ghostly grey mare. The boy had to fight to keep his mouth from dropping open. Taking a deep breath he steadied himself before stepping forward. His bass voice rang out kindly, "Hello miss, I'm Ilios."

Carefully he stopped within an two feet of her a soft smile on his lips. Keeping his silver eyes on the lass he dipped his head low. It was always nice to meet new people, especially when they were attractive mares. The soft glow from his spiked boots only added to her ethereal beauty. She had a single golden strip in her forelock and a bright spiraled golden horn. The boy tried his best not to stare, but it was difficult. Instead eh turned his gaze to the surrounding woods making sure they really were alone. It would suck for a twisted horse to show up and interrupt them.
Wonderings   Talking
Words: 298
OOC: Horrible, it'll get better I promise @Eden
His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-26-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 08-30-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-30-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-04-2015, 04:11 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-07-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-09-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-12-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-21-2015, 04:27 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-21-2015, 09:11 PM