the Rift

[OPEN] Chasing Ghosts

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

e d e n
if you were to leave, fulfill someone else's dreams, I think I might be totally lost

Her pale ears flicked in the direction of someone approaching her. Eden's body grew tense, her smile wavering. Socializing still didn't come easy to her despite the many horses she had been meeting lately. She prayed the newcomer would be someone she knew, but it was a bit too much to ask. She had come far from home. 
The horse who approached had a coat bathed in pale gold and dipped in verdant. Glowing silver boots adorned his forelegs, making Eden even more curious about the unfamiliar stallion. He came within about two feet of her, allowing Eden to observe the feathers upon his shoulders and horn upon his crown. Her tense demeanor eased when he began to speak and bow before her. She smiled, flicking her ears back and shifting her weight onto her back legs, feelings of nervousness flooding her body.
"I-it's nice to meet you," Eden stammered, eyes flicking back and forth from her hooves to Ilios' argentate eyes. She found him admittedly handsome despite the wings upon his back. Wings weren't necessarily outlawed in the Basin, but she was certainly weary of those bearing the appendages. This stallion was like one she had met before; Caleb. He was a member of the Basin as well, though this horse lacked the scents her home was filled with. His scents were not quite beachy, but in that area.
Eden fought the urge to chew on her lip as she sorted out what she wanted to say. "I'm Eden. I'm from the Aurora Basin, where are you from? You don't smell like the north," She gushed, head tilting in curiosity. She knew there were other herds, but who inhabited them were a mystery to her. She found it exciting to meet a stranger from a different herd, especially one so kind. 

@Ilios
ooc: ah no you're fine! sorry for eden's panicky self being extra panicky cx
[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-26-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 08-30-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-30-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-04-2015, 04:11 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-07-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-09-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-12-2015, 10:48 AM