the Rift

[OPEN] Chasing Ghosts

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

e d e n
if you were to leave, fulfill someone else's dreams, I think I might be totally lost

The pale mare's golden gaze finally came to a rest upon the stallion as his attention shifted elsewhere in the woods. She studied his horn and feathers, their presence forever enthralling her. They made her feel strangely peaceful. The cohabitation of two species in one body that accomplished elegancy with effortless grace gave her a sense of hope. She was weary of those who lacked a horn, but perhaps she needn't be. 'We're all horses in the end.'
His voice rolled off his tongue like molasses, thick and sugary. It eased her mind and body, her shakiness slowly wearing off. His relaxed demeanor spread like wildfire to the mare. Her head dropped slightly, features softening and turning curious. The stallion wasn't much like the other hybrid she knew - Caleb. He was all rough and tumble, dark and dreary. This one was gentlemanly. 
Eden pricked her ears forward, listening attentively to his reply to her question. Him merely existing interested her. "I hail from the south, a place called the Dragon's Throat. It's as far south in Helovia as you can go." She thought for a moment about his response. The Dragon's Throat. "Sounds hot," Eden murmured her remark, glancing to the sky. This Forest was borderline too hot for her. He spoke once more, catching Eden's gaze again."What brings you down this far south today?"
The pale mare's expression puckered slightly, deep in thought. It was difficult to answer without sounding like a complete loon. "I'm adventuring - looking for sticks," Eden stated slowly, her gaze dropping to the forest floor below her. She took a step backwards, eyes scouring the ground for a stick that would make a nice snapping sound. Once her eyes found one she was satisfied with she lifted her hoof and struck the earth, the stick beneath her hoof making a nice cracking sound. 
Eden smiled lightly, looking back to Ilios. "My brother used to do it all the time," her words growing soft and quiet as her eyes trailed back to her hoof. 

'Poor stick.'

"blah blah blah."

@Ilios
[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-26-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 08-30-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-30-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-04-2015, 04:11 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-07-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-09-2015, 01:40 AM