the Rift

[OPEN] Chasing Ghosts

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

e d e n
if you were to leave, fulfill someone else's dreams, I think I might be totally lost

Golden eyes travelled the stallion's body, falling upon his wings as he unfurled them. The feathers looked silky and light; free of the weight that bound her own body to the ground. She wasn't quite sure she wanted to have the ability to fly. One mistake in the air could result in her premature death. 'How sad that something so beautiful is so deadly,' Eden thought before realizing that it was applicable to much more than just wings. 
"I'm sure wings are a rarity in the Basin. Would you like to touch them? I wont bite, I promise." Eden flicked her eyes up to meet his silvery pools and gentle grin, noting his own interest in her horn. She smiled lightly, moving forward with a nod. She reached her nose outward, meeting the plush feathers with a giggle. "They're so soft," she stated, tracing her nose along the edge of his wings. "There's only one horse that I know of in the Basin who has wings. He's like you, he has a horn, too," She stated, pulling back and moving back to her original place. 
Her golden gaze flicked back to Ilios's as he replied to her remark about his home. She smiled, eyes widening as he spoke of his home. "The ocean?! I've never been to the ocean before. It sounds like your home is lovely. Just too hot for me," Eden remarked, suddenly beginning to miss the cold tundras of her home in the north. It wasn't too warm in the Forest, but she did quite prefer her weather chilly. 
The only chill she felt now was in her heart as she mentioned her brother. She did her best to keep her features soft, emotionless, perhaps a bit sorrowful. She had cried too much over losing her family, but that didn't mean she had lost all her tears. Some say time heals all wounds, but she knew very well that was anything but true. 
Eden flicked her eyes up to Ilios, his features looking gentle, tender in the light streaming through the forest's trees. She touched her muzzle to his own for a moment before pulling back, a silent thank you for the gesture. She listened attentively to his words about his sister, a weak smile crossing her face. "I suppose it's a sibling thing," She nickered, pulling her head up a bit, recovering a bit of her composure, as did he.
"How do you like Helovia so far? It is a very odd place." Ilios stated playfully. Eden smirked, giving her mane a shake. "It's odd, but I think the best things are. Without a bit of oddness life would be so boring," Eden stated, admiring the stallion as he glanced to the sky. She couldn't help but wonder what was really on his mind...

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-26-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 08-30-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-30-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-04-2015, 04:11 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-07-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-09-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-12-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-21-2015, 04:27 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-21-2015, 09:11 PM