the Rift

[PRIVATE] Schizophrenia

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
The demonic stag stumbled through the woods as he looked around. He was in a new place. The woods were dense with trees and brush and he was all alone for once. The daemon sung in his onyx skull as he walked through the woods telling him to kill, telling him to take over this new world like he had done in his home land, but Nox calmly walked forward speaking back to them with confidence he was alone. "Now is not the time to bother me with this talk.... Yes i understand that i could... But no i cant "His deep latin voices carried softly through the large trees that surrounded him and the towered  above the scared stag trapping him within from all angles. He chuckled softly as the daemon spoke something about he was too kind to this new world."You know as well as i do that is not true my friend." He shook his head softly as his cracked hooves continued on the soft lush ground. No one would understand the pain he goes through every day with these daemons. They are part of him they are intertwined into his corrupt soul bearing their presence until the end of time, even in the fiery depths of hell. Nox knew this very well and he never let the thought bother him. He always saw it as he would never be alone in this cruel unfair world. He knew that he never had the chance to become something great in Helovia, or did he....

He looked around just one more time to reassure he was alone. He smiled and flicked his long ghostly tail continuing on through lush thick brush that almost mimicked the ghoul like creature with his rippling muscles and thick build. His gray orbs flicked around to see the tree branches forming into the faces of demons as his voices grew stronger and stronger the mouths were moving on the demons around him like they were speaking. All he heard was Latin whispers mumbling something to him. His ears flooded with the sounds as the demons grew thicker and thicker around him as the brush in the forest grew denser. The faces were ugly death bearing creatures, but he ignored their gruesome faces. He trudged on despite the warning they were giving him, maybe he was not alone.. Maybe there was another creature out there, but he ignored it all he went on talking to himself a the daemon sung a sweet lullaby to the black beast. He carried himself like the lord of hell walking through the growing demons that surrounded him. The whispers grew stronger and stronger the further he went then they stopped. The faces shriveled away with a slight breeze then Nox spoke out loud"Looks like we are not alone anymore my daemon...." he chuckled looking for the one who broke his war path through the woods.
@Zandora
OOC:: Nox is basically walking alone in the deep forest. The voices in his head are called the daemon or Demon in latin.. The voices grew so thick in his head that they took on the faces of demons surrounding him in the brush.. This is my little crazy! i hope you enjoy playing with him :) 
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Schizophrenia - by Mortuus Nox - 08-27-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Schizophrenia - by Zandora - 08-29-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Schizophrenia - by Zandora - 09-15-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Schizophrenia - by Mortuus Nox - 08-29-2015, 11:50 PM