[PRIVATE] Schizophrenia

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I am dying

Had she not dealt with enough? Was she not doing something right? Exhaustion stained starkly purple lanterns. Her head hung low, forest foliage brushing the whiskers of her muzzle as she trudged along. Thoughts battered at her frame, her breaths were still painful from her battle with Ashamin. She had avoided the basin after her last meeting with a few of the healers. Zandora felt weak, and she wanted to hide, to sulk in places far away from the frozen mountain tops. At least the coldness of the basin and steppe did not touch her tonight, but as her head rose up a chilly errieness fell about her. Her body blended in the with the dark colors of this forest, all to be seen where two pupiless orbs. The chill crawled over her skin as a deep masculine voice whispered through her drums. 

Carefully stepping forward, head high and eyes alert, she passed through a narrow stream of light. It was then that her pools drifted across a thick frame, the man of strange words. The stallion was a rich ebonite, coal colored horns sprouting from his drafty face. Drapes matched his satin skin, to create a dark creature, the look in his eyes made him even darker. She had seen that look before, in the crimson eyes of her father, one of hell's devils. A part of her wanted to cower, to evade from those eyes that took away the very pupil in her own amethyst orbs, but she still had power flickering within her core and stood strong. "I guess I am company to you as well as both of our demons." She said, chords silky and low. She knew the word he spoke very well, I mean what daughter of hell did not?

OCC: this is grossss
TAGS: @Mortuus Nox

"Talk?"

[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Schizophrenia - by Mortuus Nox - 08-27-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Schizophrenia - by Zandora - 08-29-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Schizophrenia - by Zandora - 09-15-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Schizophrenia - by Mortuus Nox - 08-29-2015, 11:50 PM