[PRIVATE] Schizophrenia

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I am dying

The ebonite seemed to speak to the demons he had previously spoken of, did he have some sort of connection with them? Could he say something to them for her? Some of those demons wondering the earth were her friends, she had grown up with them and they with her. They were the only things that kept her going when her father did what he did to her, even the demons had sympathy on the poor mare that got trapped with a devil as a dad.

The male gave off a strange and erringly cold aurora, she wan't so sure about the outcome of this encounter. She wouldn't turn around and run, Zandora had too much pride for that, but she was going to watch him with the beady eyes of a hawk, no movement would go unnoticed.

The stallion smelt of over dosed confidence, strength, and power. He did not know who she was, what she could do to him on the wish of a dime. It didn't matter though, she refused to come in contact with the one who would grant such wishes. Her ears flicked back at the tone of his voice, and outpour of words seeping from undead jaws. He chuckled, glared, and attempted to be intimidating, but Zandora was everything but effected.

"Oh dear, I am so sorry, you have witnessed such horrors." She started, her tone tender and soft. Zandora's eyes quickly became hard, icy, freakishly dark. "But you do not know the hell I've walked through, lived in, raised in. " She hissed, the light casting shadows on her face to add to her sudden switch of demeanor. "I do not pity you, demons are merely beings that screw around with your thoughts. My father is a devil of hell, a king of demons, you do not faze me. The only true fear that exists within me is that he will find me and drag me back to where I belong. " She scowled at the ebonite. This sense of darkness and hot anger feed into her veins, she was lighting like a wildfire. "You are to be welcoming of my company, at least you can attempt or believe in hope for a future. I have nought such luxury."
OCC: is falling asleep, sick, and exhausted so ignore this shit. YAY FOR FINALLY REPLYING!
TAGS: @Mortuus Nox

"Talk?"

[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Schizophrenia - by Mortuus Nox - 08-27-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Schizophrenia - by Zandora - 08-29-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Schizophrenia - by Zandora - 09-15-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Schizophrenia - by Mortuus Nox - 08-29-2015, 11:50 PM