the Rift

[OPEN] [VISIONARY LESSON] Loneliness at Bay

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
It had been a rather quiet day. I hadn’t done much other than explore around the Basin a bit, trying to keep close to home. Trying to keep my mind off of things. Though it was hard to ignore the things that have resemblance in your surroundings. It was difficult, seeing the snow in the Basin at times. The way everything moved about reminded me much of home. The home I had for such a short time. I had spent so long trying to do things to forget what happened in my past and be a different person, but it seems all those attempts were spoiled with the events at hand.

A small figure caught my attention as it seemed to approach me. A little deer like creature that looked slightly familiar. I couldn’t remember where I had seen them other than Thranduil’s companion and the little creature that had just hatched when I last met Ashamin. As the creature approached closer, carrying little trinkets with him was when I finally recognized him. He was Ashamin’s companion! What was he doing here without him and approaching me? Was something wrong with Ashamin? I glanced around briefly searching for the stag I had met a few times but felt quite comforted by, but saw nothing that relaxed me at all.

That was when the little beast came closer, he handed me a little piece of bark with an eye on it. I’ll have to admit, I was extremely curious. Did this mean that Ashamin was planning something? Was it another event like beforehand? I wouldn’t mind seeing him once again. That’s when I decided to follow the creature after thanking him kindly for the gift.

Upon arriving in Haruspex’s cave, I glanced around briefly. I hadn’t ever visited here before so everything was fairly new to me. I spotted Ashamin standing still, almost fake. I approached gently, carrying the piece of bark close to me as my blue sights stayed glued to the male. “Ashamin are you alright, friend?” My voice was gentle as I gazed upon the creature that seemed to have changed a lifetime in the time it took me to realize who I truly was.

the dim lit peacocks in the trees are hiding their eyes and their beauty, like me.

Rexanna
Image Credits!

@Ashamin
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
[VISIONARY LESSON] Loneliness at Bay - by Ashamin - 08-27-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: [VISIONARY LESSON] Loneliness at Bay - by Rexanna - 08-27-2015, 08:21 PM