the Rift

[OPEN] [VISIONARY LESSON] Loneliness at Bay

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

The gathering is small, but unusually too large for a regular conversation, thus Caleb deduces that it is a meeting of some sort. The curious brute moves closer, something constricting deep within his chest when he sees a familiar golden-dappled hide. She was the reason he was a weird combination of angry and depressed, a concoction of emotions all too volatile to handle. His silver eyes see Eden, the friendly mare he had encountered in the Frozen Arch. She stood beside Rexanna. Caleb's ears flicked forward as he moved beside Eden (opposite of Rexanna), halting close enough to be friendly, but far enough for it not to be creepy. There was a dark boy lingering around, the glint of blood on his hide was noticed, but Caleb heeded no attention to it, he was used to seeing blood.

"Eden, it's been some time." He smirked, this devilish smirk brightening his gloomy features marginally. Then it dawned on him, Caleb hadn't done his share from their game, he had lost. Maybe that's why there was a smirk, because he wanted to know what Eden had planned. "I believe I'm yours for twenty fours hours," he whispered, only for her ears. He even moved his snout closer to her, just so she would be the only one to hear. Nothing necessarily inappropriate was going to go down (despite how much he wished it would, Eden was alluring, more so than most he'd seen), simply one platonic friend becoming another's personal servant for 24 hours. He turned his cranium to Ashamin, who seemed to lead this. None of the horses here were of his rank, so he felt obligated to ask, "Ashamin," his head dipped respectfully. "Might I listen in?" He asked, his voice strong and certain. He wasn't timid about asking to stay. He was part of this herd, shouldn't he stay?

Despite his focus seemingly being only on Eden, Rexanna lingered in the back of his mind. His skinny love with her had been fun, it could've been better, lasted longer. They could've set the world on fire. He shook his head, clearing his mind of the mare and all excess thought. Well, almost all excess thought. Eden still floated in his mind, but that was a mare he didn't mind thinking about. Perhaps they could meet after this meeting concludes and talk, catch-up? Truthfully, Caleb and Eden weren't really friends, but they weren't strangers. Surely she wouldn't mind talking to him. The hybrid focuses on Ashamin solely now, wondering what this meeting is about. More like, what has the warrior just walked into.

"blah blah blah."
@Eden you were very mentioned here! also, i figured eden won the game thing they did bc i dropped the thread accidentally so caleb didn't answer? XD so if you want you can say eden won and stuff :D

Messages In This Thread
[VISIONARY LESSON] Loneliness at Bay - by Ashamin - 08-27-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: [VISIONARY LESSON] Loneliness at Bay - by Caleb - 08-29-2015, 05:30 PM