the Rift

[OPEN] [VISIONARY LESSON] Loneliness at Bay

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

He stood in silence and shadow, wanting every bit not to be here. Each word was like another hour dragging him on, killing him slowly but surely as he was forced to mind his manners when every breath was an excruciating experience. Especially when the words were so trivial. Perhaps if his intellect had been seized he could have done more than endured this supposed lesson, but instead they managed nothing by drivel and it drove him mad.

Some combination of annoyance, madness, and the pain killers finally kicking in bode Öde to stay the meeting when it was due to close. He even took a bold step forward, the movement shaking up his injured chest where meat and hair was flayed apart by burns. "Isn't anyone," he rasped, lowered head casting his red gaze around with unintentional glower, "going to talk about the fucking GOD THAT WAS KILLED!?" Maybe most of them didn't know, or care, but Öde figured Ashamin hadn't gotten those wounds in a spar.

His flanks heaved, his breaths quick and shallow as it helped avoid the pain. Was everyone just going to pretend his appearance was okay, that it was normal? Just because he was gruff and alive - that what, made it fine!?. "His blood burned me, his spittle roasted me, and the ice spikes of another warrior pierced me." Öde stared at Ashamin as he spoke, blaming the Haruspex for not even bothering to enlighten everyone on the most godly of issues at hand.

"A new land red as blood, brought by the Time God and with it all its aliens and it's own sick god and we killed it." and Öde still wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not, because it was horrifying to know that gods could die.

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
[VISIONARY LESSON] Loneliness at Bay - by Ashamin - 08-27-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: [VISIONARY LESSON] Loneliness at Bay - by Öde - 09-13-2015, 10:36 AM