the Rift

[OPEN] [FORTIFY/VISIONARY MEETING & LESSON] Good Afternoon, Old Stranger

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Sweat laced the ebony body, as she came down from her patrol. I had spent a lot of time trotting up and down the steep mountain,  Resting only to speak with the inferior peasants who where set at certain places. As I am coming back down I notice a gathering beginning to form, and I break myself to a walk upon my approach. What is it that is going on here today? Hm?

There is one face I do not recognize. It is one of a ebony and purple mare. She is beautiful, surely, but I wonder what she is. Where is her place? But my thoughts do not linger long, as they turn to a colt, who is familiar in many ways. For a moment I stare at him, trying to place him, and some memories float of him being so much smaller. and next to Illynx's side. I move closer now, and I decide not to say much. The child wouldn't remember me anyways. But he has grown into a handsome young colt. However where was his mother? Had some ill fate become of the Lady Illynx? 

I force myself to return to the topic at hand, and I move to a halt next to Caleb, another of my soldiers. My body straightens and I stand tall, watching Ashamin. The purple woman's voice reaches my ears and I turn my head to regard her carefully, but I say nothing as I turn my head away again.

"Quite a gathering you have here Haruspex. Is there something interesting here that we are watching?"

Inky lips curl up in a smile, tail flicking gently at my hocks. 

Whatever it was, it was an interesting spot. The lake, with Ashamin in it, and the sparse tree's surrounding the beach. Yes, an interesting place indeed.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 
Notes;;Ugh. I'm sorry. This is terrible D: But she's here. So there.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FORTIFY/VISIONARY MEETING & LESSON] Good Afternoon, Old Stranger - by Sialia - 09-01-2015, 01:22 PM