[PRIVATE] Just one beat of your heart
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

"Where worlds collide, blood divides
When darkness falls, fate calls"
Deeper thoughts soon gave way to the present, leaving the past behind in her memories for once. She flashed her tail and was surprised by his response. He snorted and stomped a hoof sternly, almost as if he was chastising a child or impatiently awaiting some demand. A single brow raised over her blue eye, finding that she rather liked his aggressive retaliation. He was a challenge, an accomplishment, and that just worked in her mind and made her want even more.

She wanted this. She wanted fast and slow, power and desire. His deep, settled groan was appealing, setting her insides fluttering, but she couldn't help herself- not really. She bit his shoulder, enjoying the narrowed gaze she earned and the bold stance he took. For such a large frame, he moved so gracefully, fluff on his massive hooves billowing as he took to showing off. Ophelia smiled. "But I don't want to be careful..." she murmured.

Phi stepped into his space, the whole world falling away as she inhaled his musky scent. The anxiety of possibly bearing another child disappeared as she knew that Torleik would be around to help and would love it unconditionally. She would not be left alone with a choice that wasn't hers, not this time. This time, she was choosing. This time, she wanted every consequence and was ready and prepared to face them head on. Torleik was at her side to face them with her, so she couldn't lose. She couldn't fail.

She walked up to his side, rubbing her hide against his as she ran her mousy lips along his jaw. This was what she wanted now, whatever and what all it entailed. She wanted it with him.

Coding by Tamme with credits to Sevin | Art by Yewrezz

@Torleik

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Just one beat of your heart - by Ophelia - 08-27-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Just one beat of your heart - by Torleik - 08-29-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Just one beat of your heart - by Ophelia - 09-06-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Just one beat of your heart - by Torleik - 12-06-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Just one beat of your heart - by Ophelia - 12-06-2015, 06:48 PM