the Rift

[JUDGED] Forgetting the Greenleafs [Ashamin vs. Zunden]

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

Now that her leg was doing better the girl was ready to learn to fight. She felt as if there was some strong inner need to learn how to defend herself. Maybe it was because deep in her brain the thought of her father forcing Kiara to carry her, and Adelric, made her want to ensure that would never happen to her. Sure her mother was a weak insignificant being, but it was enough fear to make her do something about it. Zunden did not want to hate the father of her children, or keep them from him. It had been rough growing up without her own. She couldn't remember meeting Krieger until she was six months old. Yes, he had been there during her birth, but that hadn't been enough. There just hadn't been enough time with him. Maybe that is why she got all tongue tied around stallions. 'Daddy issues, how cliche.' She thought bitterly as she moved towards the hot springs. 'When I do have foals I want them to be raised by both of us, not just me.' She made the vow silently as dual colored eyes turned towards the sky. The girl didn't see her self settling down to one man though. They would just have to be in the same herd, so he could be there for their children, even if he wasn't there for her. 'I mean why limit the gene pool?' A soft chuckle sounded from her dark lips.

Shaking the thoughts of a family away the girl turned towards the trees. A grin spread over her features as she turned the tree to an enemy unicorn. Sharpened horns flashed as she slashed at the bark, dull excitement in her heart. She wanted to fight a real enemy, feel their flesh, bone, and blood. Frustration ruled out the excitement, causing her to charge at the tree rearing to strike at the bark. A quiver of longing surged through her agile frame as she landed; bark flying around her. It was as if the Time God heard her plea for a fight and sent a stallion. She turned slowly to face him; size him up. As gold and green fell upon his black, white, and red body a small smile fell upon her features. Her dual horned head tilted slightly to look at him as he spoke. Ashamin and Haruspex stuck in her brain. 'So he holds a rank. I guess I better play nice.' She turned her smile into something friendlier as her own voice floated out. "It's a pleasure Ashamin." She paused to dip her head low before speaking again, "I agree it is a shame we haven't met before now. I am Zunden, and I accept your offer." She smiled once more before taking note of his lanky frame. She assumed from his long legs and thin build he would be faster, but not stronger. He was slightly taller, but there was something about him that made her think she would be more agile.

She didn't really know how to go about starting a fight, not physically anyway. She was sure a few nasty words would entice him into action, but he was ranked, which made the girl bite her sharp tongue. So how was she going to start this spar? Her gaze moved over him quickly before glancing back to his small deer. There wasn't any need to worry about it. Adelric had one and he was a chicken. So it stood to reason, in her mind, that this one would be as well. Turning back to the stud she figured a head on rush might be her best bet. If she was stronger, like she thought, it would work. Maybe she could run him into the ground, take him by surprise with a direct move. The smile fell, replaced by a smooth mask of determination.Taking a deep breath the girl charged head lowered, eyes to his right trying to fake him out. If she could just get him to move left it would all work out. Her sharp twisted horns flashed in the evening light as real excitement mixed with anger roared through her veins. She hoped to slam into his chest, or at least cut down one of his sides, depending on how he moved. If he moved out of her reach she would simply rush past before turning back. If she made contact, well that would just depend on if he fell or not.
-----------------------
Talking
OOC; 1/3 attacks She charges straight at him looking at his right trying to make him think that is where she is going. She wants to knock him over, or if he moves out of the way, slice his side as she charges past.
I'm super excited for this spar! Good luck <3
Words/Tags; 749 @Ashamin
image credit
- table by Niki -
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forgetting the Greenleafs [Ashamin vs. Zunden] - by Zünden - 09-01-2015, 03:37 AM