forever [paladin]

Soleil the Virtuous Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 11
ali

S O L E I L
Does it have to start with a broken heart
Broken dreams and bleeding parts

She winded him long before she heard the thundering of his hooves that signified his approach. Soleil turned and waited for him, nervous anxiety making her body tremble in a way that was foreign to her. He was coming, yes, but that didn't stop her from worrying. It didn't stop her from wondering what injuries he had sustained. She remembered his burns from the fight against her mother. That had been a simple fight with one other being. He had just been in a battle with countless others that would be out for blood. That was the price for invading and taking someone's home.

He approached quickly, his muscular form taking strides that had him nearly upon her in no time. As he slid to a stop she moved close, her blue eyes already sweeping over his dark body and taking note of the injuries he'd sustained. She didn't fail to notice that above his eye was crusted over with blood. Before she could even fuss over it he'd wrapped his neck over hers and was nuzzling her ears. Soleil smiled and pressed herself against her mare, rubbed her face against his neck.

"I missed you, too." He had only been gone for a day or so at the most, but she always missed him when he was away and longed for him. "I'm so happy you're home." She murmured. "I love you." She didn't ask about the outcome of the battle. The only thing she cared about was that Paladin was back and she hadn't lost him to war yet.

Messages In This Thread
forever [paladin] - by Soleil - 10-02-2012, 08:13 PM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Paladin - 10-06-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Soleil - 10-06-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Paladin - 10-08-2012, 11:44 AM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Soleil - 10-08-2012, 03:59 PM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Paladin - 10-13-2012, 12:19 AM