the Rift

forever [paladin]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

Paladin smiled, feeling his heart full to bursting with affection and love. No matter what choices he made or what questions he had, everything was right when he was with her. All the worries and troubles that constantly plagued his mind melted away into the tightness in his chest and the familiar smell of her mane. What he would not give to live in this perfect world with her forever. Wait, could he? The stallion was planning on letting the herd decide their own fate anyway, so could he not just leave and live his own, simple life?

Her words graced his ears, and he smiled softly. "I love you too," he murmured back, the words moving from his lips as easy as breathing. He allowed himself a move more moments of simply enjoying being next to her before drifted back to look into her stunning eyes. They always managed to capture his breath in his throat. He forgot how to breathe when he lost himself in her gaze. "We won," he replied. "But, two of my sisters are here." He frowned deeply, shaking his head. "They are unable to shake what my father did to them, and it hurts me that they have suffered. One of them managed to get my hip, but they ended up much worse for the wear than I."

He paused. "How would you feel if we left the herd life and made our own path?" he asked curiously, searching her features for any sign or thought on his question. He swore sometimes that she was a sphynx, absolutely unreadable. Though, perhaps that was just because he was too close to look at her with any other gaze than love.

Messages In This Thread
forever [paladin] - by Soleil - 10-02-2012, 08:13 PM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Paladin - 10-06-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Soleil - 10-06-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Paladin - 10-08-2012, 11:44 AM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Soleil - 10-08-2012, 03:59 PM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Paladin - 10-13-2012, 12:19 AM