the Rift

forever [paladin]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

Paladin listened to her words and chuckled a little, smiling. He hooked his neck over hers again, thinking about how freeing it would be to not have the responsibility of so many on his war torn shoulders. The stallion loved all of those who lived in the Foothills, and he found them beautiful. Still, he wanted to open a new chapter of his life and begin again - fresh and new. "I am looking forward to being able to not have so many lives hang in the balance of my abilities," he murmured. "Just yours."

The charcoal and crimson stallion then shifted back, closing his eyes as their muzzles touched, her warm breath moving over his whiskers. She was so kind and beautiful, but she had a fierceness that was overwhelmingly strong. When she pulled away from him, his eyes snapped open, and he raised a brow curiously at her grin. Typically that expression meant that she knew something that he did not or that she wanted to be naughty. Either case was fine with him, and he snorted a little, arching his neck proudly.

Children? His crimson eyes opened wider. Well, their first two had turned out okay. As for their second two... the colts had disappeared and he could not blame them. They had his blood running through their veins. No doubt the twins were wreaking havoc somewhere. "Only if you are ready. Having so many twins was not easy on you..." he trailed, wincing at the thought of his love in labor with two children. Paladin could say beyond a shadow of a doubt that in that moment, he was more frightened than on any battle field. Soleil was ten times stronger than he was for fighting through that pain.

Messages In This Thread
forever [paladin] - by Soleil - 10-02-2012, 08:13 PM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Paladin - 10-06-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Soleil - 10-06-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Paladin - 10-08-2012, 11:44 AM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Soleil - 10-08-2012, 03:59 PM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Paladin - 10-13-2012, 12:19 AM