[PRIVATE] cocaine heart

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

give me hope in the darkness
so that I will see the light

My skin still hurt.

I had hoped that eating that disgusting bloody grass would do something to help it didn't do anything to make the sores stop hurting. It was frustrating to the point where I felt like I could just stand there and cry like a fool in the middle of some strange land, in front of some stallion that was just as strange. I managed to hold it together and nod at the stallion as he voiced his own frustration about the thanks we got for killing the bear. "Yeah." I finally voiced my agreement but then he was introducing himself as Volterra. "Ranjiri." I said in return.

"The bear had sores similar to these boils. I touched his fur, did you? Perhaps that's where we've caught it from."

I nodded again. "I stabbed him..." I said, my gut twisting as it kinda slapped me in the face that I had stabbed something. I had helped kill something. It may have been a corrupt god from another land that I knew nothing about, but I had still helped take a life. And I had tried to attack the mare that attacked me.

I stepped to the side as Volterra moved forward, I watched him for a second or two, then I followed after him. It was pretty disgusting to stand there and watch him roll around in the bear's carcass. (Was it wrong for me to think it disrespectful that the body had just been left there to rot?) I didn't bother to hide the disgusted look on my face as I watched the display and I felt my stomach churn when he bit at some of the hide. I knew I wasn't much better eating the bloody grass in hopes that it would have some magical cure, but ... I don't know. Rolling around in a rotting body seemed much worse.

Still, I couldn't help but ask. "Is it helping?"

"."

Image Credit

@Volterra

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
cocaine heart - by Volterra - 08-29-2015, 09:00 AM
RE: cocaine heart - by Random Event - 08-31-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: cocaine heart - by Ranjiri - 08-31-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: cocaine heart - by Random Event - 08-31-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: cocaine heart - by Volterra - 08-31-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: cocaine heart - by Random Event - 08-31-2015, 09:01 PM