the Rift

Circles [OPEN]

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

"Lost?" Well, she's never had a rogue admit that before. She supposes it is quite easily done, but she always assumed the feathered folk had a natural advantage when it came to directions. As well as their ability to shit on you from a great height, pegasi are also blessed with wings, and thus can soar around and check their path. But Nyx is not one to judge, and she keeps her surprise well-tethered. This mare's homeland's loss can be Helovia's (and, hopefully, the World's Edge's) gain.

She introduces herself as Ruairi, and lifts her wings in a bizarre greeting. Nyx's eyebrows lift and her eyes follow the wings upwards, but in her determination not to seem rude she forces her head into a nonchalant nod of greeting. Perhaps wing-flaring is the pegasus equivalent of unicorns touching horns, or equines touching their poor, bare heads. This mare has certainly piqued the steel soldier's interest, and she feels considerably guilty when Rue plasters her wings back to her sides, as though embarassed about lifting them. Nyx is far from the world's most tactful creature, but even she has some basic desire to put somebody else at ease when that somebody seems to be a pleasant, naiive little soul. "Don't be embarassed. Is that a greeting from your homeland?" Her voice is soft and - hopefully - reassuring, with genuine interest veiled behind the words.

Clearing her throat and shaking her neck to flop her forelock out of her eyes, Nyx returns her attention to the fact this poor youngster is very lost and very alone. "I confess I am no expert on the lands outside Helovia, so I would be no use as a guide if you leave and try to find your homeland. However, I can certainly give you a guided tour if you decide to stay here." She flicks her eyes to Rue's hopefully. She certainly wouldn't blame the girl for turning tail and taking her chances in the wilderness, but Nyx is certainly an advocate for staying in sunny Helovia. Magic, demon bears, racists, murder and woe - what's not to like?

[ SHE'S ELECTRIC ]

@Ruairi

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Circles [OPEN] - by Ruairi - 08-29-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Circles [OPEN] - by Nyx - 08-29-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Circles [OPEN] - by Ruairi - 09-02-2015, 10:36 AM
RE: Circles [OPEN] - by Nyx - 09-02-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Circles [OPEN] - by Ruairi - 09-03-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Circles [OPEN] - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 04:24 PM