the Rift

Circles [OPEN]

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
I'm away for a week now so wrapped this up so you aren't in limbo! :D I can make a thread in the Edge when I get back unless you want to?

Sometimes, the soldier wishes she could grow wings and fly away; it must be an amazing sensation, to feel the wind in one's mane and nothing but empty air beneath one's hooves. The horn on her head is all well and good, but it can't soar her over mountains and over valleys. See, this is why Nyx would make a terrible racist - she envies other species their nature-given blessings. Admittedly equines are quite dull with their bald faces and naked backs, but they can bond to dragons, which is certainly a benefit - the only way to keep a dragon from eating you is to tie it to your mind like a tethered dog.

To her surprise, and delight, Ruiari seems keen to see the Edge, and Nyx is only too happy to show her. "You've pretty much summed it up. Trees, mountains, snow, and the occasional new land popping up out of nowhere." Admittedly, that doesn't happen very often, but when it does it's pretty darn cool - the silver's knees give a hearty throb where they slammed into the ground and scorched themselves with God blood. "The Edge is this way. It's quite a distance, so I'll have plenty of time to tell you more about Helovia on the way!" She's given a sudden image of Dominus bounding through the nearby bushes towards them, and she quickly bids him to stay away. Best not to frighten poor Rue with a great slavering lion diving out of the foliage.

Rue breaks into an odd running stride, which Nyx is hardpressed to keep pace with. If she walks she falls behind, if she trots she feels like she will overtake; she isn't designed for such an odd lope, so ends up moving in a strange half-walk half-trot that certainly doesn't exhibit the true range of her movement. But the company makes up for her discomfort, and she is soon angling herself towards the Edge with her new friend by her side, quite happy to talk about anything Rue wants.

[ SHE'S ELECTRIC ]

@Ruairi

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Circles [OPEN] - by Ruairi - 08-29-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Circles [OPEN] - by Nyx - 08-29-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Circles [OPEN] - by Ruairi - 09-02-2015, 10:36 AM
RE: Circles [OPEN] - by Nyx - 09-02-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Circles [OPEN] - by Ruairi - 09-03-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Circles [OPEN] - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 04:24 PM