the Rift

[OPEN] Was a delicate doll, of porcelain

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

It made Murtagh happy to hear that Erthë’s parents were much like his own - promising to take him exploring in Helovia when he was big enough, when it was safe enough, to do so. He trust them to know when it was time, content to explore the limits he could test in the Falls and stay wherever they told him to. Always within eye-shot of a mare or one of their companions, or a trusted member of the herd on a good day. He might have been sad for the pale filly for not having a home like the Falls but it sounded like she had a home with her parents, and that’s really what he thought mattered. “Oh that’ll be fun! I’m waiting for when I’m older for my Papa and Mammina to take me places too.” This mountain was the first place out-of-the-Falls that he had ever seen.

The subject was changed, a more active alternative to the day brought up. “A game!” Of course Murtagh was up for a game, he immediately caught Erthë’s restless attitude - as though he had been struck by lightning and jolted awake. Yes! Games! He had raced Mama up here but there was still plenty of energy left in him, invigorated by these two new friends that he had made. It only took a moment for the first idea to come to him - something basic to start them off.

“Alright, you’re it! Can’t catch me!” He exclaimed as he dashed forward to tag the Erthë on her shoulder or her wing, whatever he could brush quickly before hurrying off - calling towards the other with a squeal of delight. “Run, Li!” Playing with Mama and with his parents was fun, of course, but these fillies were about his size - the game would be more evenly matched. Where he was used to being allowed to win, he didn't count on getting the same treatment this time.

Murtagh

@Areli
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Erthë - 08-29-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Areli - 09-04-2015, 06:31 AM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Erthë - 09-07-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Areli - 09-26-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Erthë - 09-27-2015, 06:49 AM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Areli - 10-27-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Erthë - 10-30-2015, 07:22 AM