the Rift

[OPEN] We Don't Have to Pretend

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki

"It's nice to meet all three of you."  Najya extended her tattooed foreleg and dipped her head - the formal greeting of her people.   A small smile flickered across her dark lips as she drew herself back up to her full height.  Her hazel eyes flickered between the unicorn mare and the large winged stallion.  

Interacting with species other than her own was a new experience for Najya, but it was a situation that she handled with grace.  Her homeland was inhabited only by equines like herself who varied only in color and stature.  She hadn't seen such a variety in equines - winged and horned and the like - until she had set foot here in Helovia.  She knew of the variations, of course.  She had a great appetite for knowledge and had committed not only her people's legends to memories, but also the stories of many other lands and cultures.  She was eager to learn more so welcomed the company of all creatures - be they have a set of wings, a horn, or anything else nature could come up with. 

"I find it hard to resist the river on a day like today.  Water was hard to come by where I come from.  I find I'm quite drawn to it now that I find myself in a place of excess,"  as she speaks, Najya absent-mindedly lifts a foreleg and drags it through the softly swirling water.  Water had always been a most precious resource.  Before coming here she had never seen so much water - and the ocean had rendered her speechless. 

"The desert has it's charms though, for those willing to brave the heat," she added, with a small laugh and another smile illuminating her features.  Though Najya had plans to join the desert-dwelling herd, she had yet to make her way to the south and still found herself marked outcast.  The title didn't bother her, but deep down she longed to have a herd once again.  The storyteller was nothing without a purpose to motive her - just a wanderer with a head full of stories.  It did, however, make her wonder…

"Where is it that you two - or three I should say…" she corrected, with a knowing nod to Henrietta, "Hail from?" she asked, her eyes switching between the two, genuinely curious as to what answers the question would produce. 

N A J Y A
Lines || Tags:

AHH I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS BEFORE LABOR DAY!
FULL PERMISSION TO BEAT ME. 
@Eden
@Caleb

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Messages In This Thread
We Don't Have to Pretend - by Eden - 08-30-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: We Don't Have to Pretend - by Caleb - 08-30-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: We Don't Have to Pretend - by Najya - 08-30-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: We Don't Have to Pretend - by Eden - 08-31-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: We Don't Have to Pretend - by Caleb - 08-31-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: We Don't Have to Pretend - by Najya - 09-16-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: We Don't Have to Pretend - by Eden - 09-27-2015, 02:48 PM