the Rift

[OPEN] Is there room for one more sun?

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark

It seemed as though everyone had been completely captivated by the lilac before me. I was also distracted in its entirety due to the fact that I had no idea who this was. However, the awkwardness of the crowd had me believing it was quite possibly the Goddess of the Moon? Hearing the slight whispers flow out between the crowds probably about this creature I had heard so much about right after arriving in Helovia. I really wasn’t sure what to make of her. I didn’t know anyone that was openly affected by her rampage, or so I thought.

Nobody really told me much about the history of this place. I did remember when I met Tembovu that Mauja had mentioned the deity the Edge followed had gone pretty insane; but I didn’t really know much else. Mauja had even taught me who my deity was, even though I hadn’t come across anything really related to him thus far. I figured I probably would in the future, though I couldn’t be entirely sure.

I had grown lost in my thoughts before a small voice brought me back into my reality; blinking a few times with my glossy blue eyes that had seemed to drift from the lilac goddess and off into space randomly. Swinging my head to search for the sound, I noticed a small being next to me. She seemed rather young, and her question couldn’t help but make me smile slightly. Nobody else had really asked me much about my jewelry, and something to keep my mind off of things was absolutely always welcome.

Dipping my head a bit lower to her I offered a small and silent hello before shaking my head no. “No, it doesn’t hurt. It’s clasped around my horn and attached at my mane behind my ear.” I spoke gently with a smile gleaming off of my lips as well as my eyes. “I’ve had it ever since I was a child… Probably your age?” My words ended in a bit of a question as I didn’t want to offend her if she was older than I suspected, but I did get an entire feeling that she was quite young. Possibly by her looks and possibly by her manners. Though she seemed ravaged by something I remembered seeing similarly to Ashamin and Ode back in the Basin.

I am Rexanna, but I go by Rex for short.” I offered her another smile with a gentle wink of my blacked out eyes. White lashes in stark contrast to the darkness that surrounded my eyes and drifted down my face. My golden body a bit brighter and lighter in comparison to my Lord I had been standing near, though the fog and smoke caused the typical golden clean to switch into a more dull shine.  “Who might you be?” I questioned her gently. If she were a foal, she would have been the first one I’d seen here. The thought of a little one running around was pretty nice to think about, though how ravaged and beaten up she looked did have a hint of worry in the back of my mind. What did everyone get into that caused such issues? And an even bigger question, was it contagious?

the dim lit peacocks in the trees are hiding their eyes and their beauty, like me.

Rexanna
Image Credits!

@Erthe & @RandomEvent (Chan asked me to tag because of the boils <3)
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Is there room for one more sun? - by Erthë - 09-01-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Rexanna - 09-01-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Erthë - 09-02-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Rexanna - 09-07-2015, 08:04 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Erthë - 09-07-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Rexanna - 09-09-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Erthë - 09-10-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Rexanna - 09-22-2015, 04:31 PM