the Rift

[OPEN] Is there room for one more sun?

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark

This little hybrid creature was brazen, but I couldn’t help but glow at the innocent smile and excitement that radiated around the little filly. The compliment made me smile and I dipped my head gently, golden chain writhing like a snake back and forth with the light glinting off in different spots here and there. Why did I wear it? That was a good question. I had always said I was born with it, but that was a lie. Servants were never deserving of jewelry. But I was different. It had been the King to make me wear it in the hopes of it making me look more princess-like. While the attempt was there, it still failed. I shook my head lightly, pushing the thoughts that clouded my mind away to focus on the pure beam of innocence in front of me.

No, my dear.” I emitted a small giggle of a laugh. “My father did.” I added in, my smile still glowing at this little child who’s excitement and curiosities had me more excited and happy about life than anything else. And she wasn’t even my child. I guess I just enjoyed children. I had never really spent much time around them, even back home. There weren’t really many foals where I was at all times. Hidden away, almost. Forgotten.

I was thankful for this little one to drag my mind back from the shadows it crept toward as she spoke again. The hello was quite the interesting one, however, I was quite pleased to know that my name wasn’t nearly as hard to pronounce as hers appeared to be for her. I wasn’t exactly sure what to call her, was it Erte? Perhaps I should stick with a nickname, much like the one she gave herself before she finished her speech. Ere. My ears perked up and heart lurched lightly at the idea that this little one was only two weeks old and looked in that condition. I began to wonder what her mother looked like. Was her mother like this as well? Was it something passive? No, it couldn’t have been. Ashamin and Ode had similar effects. I couldn’t figure out what was going on with this.

My eyes watched Erthe as her head swung back and forth to the goddess and to me, the attention back and forth as if she couldn’t figure it out. “It’s nice to meet you too, Ere.” I said softly. However, her next few words informed me while I had spent the last few moments guessing at who this lavender lady of the night might have been. So she was the Moon Goddess. Ere’s little question made me laugh gently, turning my gaze onto the Goddess. “You know, that’s a wonderful question. Perhaps one day we’ll find out!” My voice was calm and held a bit of excitement for her before turning my gaze back onto the little one. “May I ask you how you got your ouchies?” I questioned lightly, lowering my head a little bit more to inspect the little filly just a bit more. “They look painful, dear.” I murmured, ears twitching to the sounds of the surroundings.

the dim lit peacocks in the trees are hiding their eyes and their beauty, like me.

Rexanna
Image Credits!

@Erthë
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Is there room for one more sun? - by Erthë - 09-01-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Rexanna - 09-01-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Erthë - 09-02-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Rexanna - 09-07-2015, 08:04 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Erthë - 09-07-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Rexanna - 09-09-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Erthë - 09-10-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Rexanna - 09-22-2015, 04:31 PM