the Rift

[OPEN] Is there room for one more sun?

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I nodded gently to the filly as she questioned my word about Bravery. It took me a little bit to figure out how to explain it to her. It wasn’t so much a matter of trying to figure out how to explain it for a brand new life to understand, but a way of explaining it to show her the things she was that I was not. She was fearless in the place where I was terrified. She was courageous where I was a coward. She was bold in her own little heroism way, where I would turn and run and let things happen. She was everything I wasn’t. And I was nearly five years old.

Ears twitched to her, aqua eyes dancing along her pale coat paired with the infection she bore. A small soft spot in the pit of my stomach began to grow at the reminder of something in front of me that I couldn’t have. I figured had he lived, he would have been nearly two years old. For it had been before my third birthday that I lost him. Erthë looked nothing like how he would have been now. Where she was white like porcelain, he was a darkened blood color, paired with the gold and black that both I and his father bore.

Well, enough with the reminiscing. I lowered my head to her and smiled giving her a nod. “Brave, my dear, means that you aren’t afraid of anything. And that in itself is a wonderful thing to have.” I smiled a wider smile to her, aqua eyes closing for mere moments before turning my head back up to the lilac goddess that stood before us. However, before I could hear Erthë reply to me, the goddess began to speak and I was thoroughly intruiged. I turned my face back down to the child, clearing my throat gently to speak in the breaks of the goddess so she could hear me.

It was nice meeting you Erthë, but it seems we have things to do.” I nodded to her, offering her a gentle nicker, before turning away and facing the Goddess of the Moon in a patient wait for the information she would speak.

I know a girl who shares a name with a guardian. She was a saint.

Rexanna
Image Credits!

@Erthë Sorry its terrible xD BUT REX IS OUT <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Is there room for one more sun? - by Erthë - 09-01-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Rexanna - 09-01-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Erthë - 09-02-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Rexanna - 09-07-2015, 08:04 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Erthë - 09-07-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Rexanna - 09-09-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Erthë - 09-10-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Is there room for one more sun? - by Rexanna - 09-22-2015, 04:31 PM