the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Blue Light in the Darkness

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
Nox hears something creeping in the woods as he lays in a deep depression. A sigh left his mouth waiting for the monster to come take his soul to hell. At this point he was ready for it all to be over, he was wishing it was someone that could end his life right then and there. He listened and heard a call come from its mouth, that is when he realized that is was Tiamat. He wanted to smile, but he could not let that emotion show through his stone dead face. He laid as he heard the blue mare running up to him with great excitement. His soul would not let any ounce of joy out as he pinned his ears briefly feeling the soft air over his body from the blue mare flying over him like a bird in the spring sky. He watched her land with grace and beauty as she rolled in the soft grass next to him. Her blue mane and tail laid like blue grass in a country field. She really was a beautiful warming creature that Nox had taken a great liking to, but right now was not a very good time for her to visit him.

His state of mind was not the best but she laid next to him naive and young at heart showing how beautiful he personality really was. His pain came from deep within as he looked into her pale eyes with pain and suffering peering through the cold mask of the gray, blank, stone like eyes. He wanted to smile, but instead all he could do is reach out and touch her. Her body radiated warmth and love, he could feel how loving this mare was, but all he could enjoy was the sweet smell and the softness of her coat on his muzzle. Nox on the other hand felt like no warmth he was cold, almost like he had been dead. His body released all its heat and even the warmth of the sun could not replace it. His muzzle remained on her as a small tear began to trickle down his massive cheeks. "Tiamat I have done some bad things.... I am bound for hell, my soul has already been reaped and I feel like my body walks this earth empty as a punishment. The Devil is laughing at me, he knows keeping me on this earth is worse than sending me to Hell.. " He mumbled as tears trickled from his stone like eyes that were starting to crack. They could not contain the emotions and more. They were breaking down revealing all his past and pains. He was almost relieved that Tiamat was here now because some how he knew that she would try to help him. His cheeks were soaked from the water welling from his eyes, but he tried to soak up the pain before she saw the small drops of salted water.

He wished it would all leave him now, but the pictures of the past played in his head. He watched his past flash before his eyes like a movie. All the killing and the murders, all the wrongs that should have been rights. He saw his mother and father, then his older brother, the scenes played out in front of him. The voices in his head were telling the stories all over again on how he killed his first love, how the foal that he thought that he fathered was murdered. All of this was because of him, It was his fault and he was the only one to blame for all this. He should have stopped himself, but the voices always told him it was okay.  

"Talk"

OOC:: Thats Fine!!:)
/div>
Image Credits!

@Tiamat

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-01-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-04-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-08-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-18-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-21-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-23-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-23-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 10-01-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 10-09-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 10-13-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 10-27-2015, 09:42 AM