the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Blue Light in the Darkness

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
Her soft muzzle rubbed across his onyx cheek as she bushed the tear away. How she did not understand why he felt this way, why the pain and the suffering was building up within him. He wished that he could see the world as the ocean mare did, he wished the world looked as bright to him as it did to her. It would never look like that to him, Nox only saw death and living hell. He only felt joy and true happiness when he was with Tiamat, but why would she want to be around such a death filled stag. Surely she deserved something much better, even if she did have that type of interest in hell bound stag. He let his black skull rub her soft ocean neck as the tears finally slow a bit, what would he tell her. He couldn't lie to a mare he cared for, so he decided to tell her nothing bu the truth. The Voices on the other hand flooded his mind saying she could never love a monster, because Beauty does not deserve a Beast. He looked into her pale eyes his gray ones drained of their energy, they looked broken and torn apart; he still held it together as much as he could.

"I say those things, because they are true Tiamat. I did very bad things when i was younger and they haunt me every day of my life. My demons follow me around whispering in my ear, telling me I am a Fuck up. I should not be alive right now. I will always be honest with you Tiamat, I could never lie to someone that i c..." The words stopped flowing, he cut himself off thinking he had said to much to her. The ocean mare couldn't have felt the same way about him as he did towards her, but he could only hope.  "I have killed my whole family, My mother and father have been slaughtered.. My brother tried to kill me, but i had the upper hand to him and he fell to me. My first foal was not mine, and my first love lied and cheated on me. I killed her whole little family, the foal that should have been mine, the true father of it, and her. They are all dead because of me, I did it.".  His voice was deep and low in tones as his gray eyes looked into hers, there he said everything. Now he was for sure that beauty could never love the beast, how could such a sweet ocean fall for a muddy swap. His eyes gazed away laying his head back on the ground waiting for her to respond to his harsh words. At this point he would not be surprised if she got up and ran far, far away from him.

The soft grass around his body rubbed against his scared onyx pelt, as the green emerald hi pried from the dead body of the stag glistened on his demonic horns. He was scared of loosing the only thing he had cared for in a long time, but she wouldn't know that. In her point of view maybe she only saw him as a friend. When she asked what she could do to help him he wanted to say just stay with me, just love me. This is reality though he opened his mouth to speak again "Just... tell me.. I, I have a Ch..."   He wanted to finish the sentence, but he couldn't, he couldn't say a Chance with someone like you. He shook his head looking away quickly knowing the words he spoke could not be taken back, she was going to question what he was going to finish saying. His head went back on the ground again with a thud, and the thought still ran through his head. Beauty can never truly love a beast...

"Talk"

OOC:: OMG I love this post!!! :')
Image Credits!

@Tiamat

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-01-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-04-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-08-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-18-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-21-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-23-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-23-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 10-01-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 10-09-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 10-13-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 10-27-2015, 09:42 AM