the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Blue Light in the Darkness

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His eyes looked up to her as she let a warm breath out, it flooded against his skin and gave him a warming chill. He knew that he opened up his life and his world to this mare, but she accepted it. Tiamat now could see the real him for who he really was, and know why he was always in slightly morbid thoughts; except for when he was with her. She confessed she was not the one who needed the apology, but he knew he owed her one for upsetting this calm beauty. His pale eyes looked into her gaze as they were in the field alone and together. Oh how he would not want it any other way, he felt relieved to be with her now. He felt forgiveness and compassion from the mare, something he has never felt from someone before. All he knew of was hate and destruction.

He watched her shuttered breathing flutter like a butterfly. His eyes had to gaze away for a moment knowing he made her feel this pain, but in reality this is what he lives with every day. It was internalized within him though and physical signs of this burning pain never showed its face, until now. Her lips let out a voice again telling him that he did not break her, but she never imagined him doing such a thing. He looked over her tender blue body as his deep Latin words came from his maw. " In a way I feel like I have. I have broken your innocent feel that lays in your heart. I exposed you to a part of the world that happens every day , and what happened in my past. I long to be a loving and compassionate towards everything like you, but I made you feel like what I feel inside of me every day. I just feel like i have broken a small part of your heart. . His voice was soft and shallow, almost like a breath of air was speaking from him. What he said was all true, sadly and he knows this hurt her almost more than it hurt him self.

Then a twinkle came from her blue heart as she spoke to him about changing for himself, not for her. If she only knew what he would do for her. He would give up the world for her just to stay happy, just for her to continue her life the way she is. He knew he was a changed man, and yes he would do it for himself, but only because that is what she wants from him. " I am working on forgiving my self, It might take some time but i know it must be done. Every day my heart grows stronger, but deep wounds take time to heal. He smiled softly looking into her pale eyes warmly. Then a whisper came from her maw 'I believe you.' He smiled again as the warm wind brushed the grass against his black pelt.

He had so much respect for this ocean mare. She voiced one more concern though, how does he know he will contain it and what if he looses control again. He let his eyes drift away again and then he let them slide back to hers. "I have learned coping methods, like when I carved things into trees. That helps me greatly and as for loosing control I wont. If that ever might happen and I cant get my self away from it i will think about this time. Here in the field, me and you talking about everything. Then a promise to not only my self but you. It means the world to me to have your trust Tiamat, and I would never want to ruin that. It is just not worth loosing my cool and doing that to someone again, because I would lose everything... Including you. I would have broken a Promise that is not worth breaking. He spoke with true sincerity in his voice. It was not worth making her hate him, it was not worth any more pain.

OOC:: <333333333333
Image Credits!

@Tiamat

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-01-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-04-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-08-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-18-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-21-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-23-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-23-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 10-01-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 10-09-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 10-13-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 10-27-2015, 09:42 AM