the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Blue Light in the Darkness

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He listened to her waiting for a response to what she might say about everything. She now knows his dirty little secrete, the reason why he has struggled to live a normal life. His gray eyes wondered away from her again because her eyes started to swell with the drops salt water. He wishes he did not have to feel like this, but on the other hand he knew nothing but this feeling at all times. His quiet onyx body laid still as the warmth of the sun absorbed into his pelt. The demons of his past danced around his brain with thoughts and memories of the times that he killed. He had true evil built up in his soul, but it was something that had to stay hidden like the monster under your bed. He knows its there, but only light will be able to scare it away.

He still sat quiet listening to her sweet voice speak again. She saw goodness in his heart, well the black hole that laid in his chest. At some points he even wondered if his heart had a beat, if he would ever feel the warmth in his body again. One thing he did know is that when she touched him he could feel that warmth spark from within. He could almost feel a heart beat, but as her touch would leave he would feel cold and dead again.

"Your right, i should not have worded it like that. Sometimes it is just hard for me to pick my words. I will not happen again and I can control my self. I have to thank you for listening and talking with me Tiamat,you make the damp coldness I feel wither away. That takes a lot of effort, and compassion." . He smiled softly reaching his muzzle out to touch her in comfort if she would let him. He knew he had to brighten the subject and the morbid conversation was to be done with.

"I really appreciate it, and yes if you could learn to carve then there would be very many beautiful tree's in helovia. I am sure you can make some outstanding art with your beautifully carved horn. There are some beautiful markings on it, what do they mean?" He questioned looking close to her horn his eyes guiding over each mark. His weight shifted under the weight of his body laying on the ground. He stretched his front legs out now sitting instead of laying on the soft grass.

OOC:: sorry it took so long!!
Image Credits!

@Tiamat

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-01-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-04-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-08-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-18-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-21-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-23-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-23-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 10-01-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 10-09-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 10-13-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 10-27-2015, 09:42 AM