the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Blue Light in the Darkness

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He smiled brightly as he watched her face light up with the sun again. Her features that were sorrowed by there conversation washed away with a wave revealing a brighter softer sand. The stormy waves have revealed a rainbow, and that rainbow now had connected the dark stallion and the bright mare together. They both had a better understand for the other, and finally shared common ground. She knew about the whole him and he learned a lot about her today. There was no more hiding why he sometimes felt the way he did around her. She was one of the first ones to really understand him.

The thoughts raced his head as he smiled softly as she excepted his touch for the first time once again. Her coat was warm, and it smelt of love and forgiveness. She radiated with such an infectious vibe that he could not help but bring his sitting body to a full stand. His black legs stretched out from sitting for so long under his muscled weight. He reached his muzzle out to her to invite her to stand with him. He listened to he now speak of the wind and ocean. The carvings on her horn were symbols of this. He would have never knew about this if he never asked, and for a second his body stopped and his eyes grew large. There was something she had to see. "Well it adds to your natural beauty, they really are stunning Tiamat. I have something that I must show you... " He smiled softly looking closer at her horn. Admiring every curve and indent. He needed to show her this, it was something the voices had brought up to him. He always thought they were full of bull shit, but now he began to think if they really had something to say.

He began to walk a bit away from her as he looked back with gleaming eyes "Please, you need to see this. Just follow me amare, I believe you will really enjoy it. " He waited for her to come up to his side as his pale eyes looked to the sky. He could only hope she would enjoy it just as much as he did, but he was never for sure. All he knew was she made him happy.

-amare:Love
OOC:: sorry it took so long, Sooo i have another thread in mind if she wants to follow him !! I will make the thread somewhere else so we can finish off this one??
Image Credits!

@Tiamat

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-01-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-04-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-08-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-18-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-21-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-23-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-23-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 10-01-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 10-09-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 10-13-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 10-27-2015, 09:42 AM