the Rift

[PRIVATE] i’m callin you yellow-bellied

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
Ranjiri was fine. Her wing would need a healer and some time, but she was alive. So was Ampere and Ilios and Amani. Meg had seen them, spoken to them… But what of Tandavi? What of Aithniel? The sultana had found no bodies and heard to reports of death save a strange bear-god that had been slain, so her worry was eased for now but she would not be satisfied until they were seen by her own black eyes. No, worry was gone, but for a riled Sultana that left only anger.

Her ire was sourced from several streams but it found it’s target in Cathun… Cathun the Coward. He had come with news and that was no crime, but he had not come with news of a win or a loss but a battle just begun. Because he had left. LEFT! A warrior of Dragon’s Throat was trusted with the safety of his herdmates but when they had stood to fight for Helovia he had run. She remembered vaguely his babbled excuses, how he’d thought his presence would make no difference, but Meg could not forgive his cowardice. In Gaucho’s herd…No. In her herd loyalty would their strength, and the warriors would be expected to honor that, whether they lived or died they would never abandon one of their own. And the coward had run.

So south she went, and home, to exact her punishment.

“CATHUN!!” She bellowed across the blooming sands as soon as she made landfall in the Throat. She’d flown fast and hard but still almost two days had passed since she had gone north. Her muscles threatened to tighten and seize and even her light armor felt so heavy, but adrenaline and pure determination drove her on and she marched on foot from the coast towards the oasis. Perhaps Gaucho had already delt with him, but she’d be damned if he’d get away from her that easy. “CATHUN, YOU WILL ANSWER TO ME!” She shouted his name again and with a great push of energy thrust her beacon into the sky. It blazed, a pillar of pure sunshine for all the Throat to see. He would answer for what he’d done.

"."
[ooc// Set after the Bloodfalls fight and before Meg goes to the Deep Forrest/Labyrinth. Private for simplicity's sake but if you have a reason to butt in run it by me :)]

knock me out, knock me out
sayin that i want more, this is what i live for

patriota--studios // @Cathun
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-01-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-02-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-02-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-02-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-02-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-02-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-14-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-27-2015, 12:27 PM