the Rift

[PRIVATE] i’m callin you yellow-bellied

Cathun Posts: 88
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai

He answered her summons but it was neither humility nor shame that reflected in the blazing fires of his eyes as he trudged up to the blinding beacon of a mare. It was defiance, stubbornness, self-righteousness and injured pride, because regardless of what everyone else thought by now the young colt was not a coward. He had his own reasons for moving away from the battlefield, and it irked him beyond belief that they berated him for it.

"What!?" he snapped at the sultana once he was within speaking range, reluctance evident in his voice. He loathed being shouted at, but the look of naked fury on her face made him wary. Cathun made sure to keep a good bit of distance between her and himself, just in case she felt like becoming violent. He wouldn't put it past her - she was a mare, after all, and like every other member of her gender group, notoriously fickle.

Overall, coming back to the Throat had been just as unpleasant and suffocating as he had feared. The place had never felt much like home to him, he had stayed because Amaris was there, because he'd heard that Tandavi was supposed to be there, because his father had told him he'd get help... Ha. Fat load of help he'd gotten too, with everyone crying about gods and priests as soon as he asked.

To hell with all of it, and them too!

He kicked a stone aside, steeling himself for whatever the Sultana had to say. He would listen this time, but if she started nagging about duty and family and all that shit he would be out of there, for good this time.

It wasn't like he even cared.

Cathun
The firebrand

@Megaera

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-01-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-02-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-02-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-02-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-02-2015, 03:59 PM