the Rift

[PRIVATE] i’m callin you yellow-bellied

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
The boy that sparked like glowing embers answer her summons quick enough and it struck Megaera that that was really what he was… a boy. It was a colt barely grown into a stallion that sulked up to meet her, all defiance and foolish pride. Someone had slapped the title of warrior on him because he was found a strong, rough and ready, but a colt with attitude didn’t make a warrior. There was a difference between an vigilante and a soldier; Meg knew that, because it was how Gaucho had saved her. She had been young, angry, and restless and he had given her a place to focus that, given her a purpose for it. Instead of hitting a self-destruct like she had been on the path towards, she had become a warrior of Dragon’t Throat, and maybe Cathun needed the same.

It was that realization that decided her course of action. He would get a chance, she thought, one more chance to learn and to decide whether he would commit himself to the herd or be cast out. In Megaera’s mind there was no middle ground. she was all in for the herd she had come to love and lead and would accept no half baked loyalties from anyone else. Being a part of Dragon’s Throat had to mean something because if it didn’t then she meant nothing.

When he stopped, so did she and the Sultana stared at the young stallion across the distance. Despite how tired she was, his self-righteous little snap gave her the urge to strike him but she remembered her father, and her promise to be better than he ever was. No, he was still a member of her family and she would not strike her family. Cathy would get another chance, but the Sunspear would kiss the Moon Goddess before she made it easy on him.

When she moved toward him, she went slowly, the fire in her face gone cold and hard as stone. She halted when they were almost nose to nose and for several long seconds she did nothing but stare, deathly serious and deathly still. Then, she turned her head to reach back between her wing joint and the leather of her armor to pull out the cargo she had carried with her from the Bloodfalls, a mouthful of golden feathers stained red with blood. The Sunspear spat them into the stallions face and waited… waited until they had fluttered to the ground before stating in a flat tone that carried every threat imaginable, “That’s what.”

knock me out, knock me out
sayin that i want more, this is what i live for

patriota--studios // @Cathun
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-01-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-02-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-02-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-02-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-02-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-02-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-14-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-27-2015, 12:27 PM