the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Nuray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
stars in your multitudes, scarce to be counted. filling the darkness with order and light.
You are the sentinels. silent and sure. keeping watch in the night.
The Moon Goddess had a son? Nuray gazed upon the stallion that was truly blessed. Instinctively she bowed her head to the soon of the moon and stars.

A smile graced the silken maiden as the Goddess of her cherished treasure deemed her worthy enough to be acknowledged in any way. In one fluid, elegant motion her front legs crossed as she curtsied before the embodiment of night. Along her spine a shiver slowly crept as the Goddess addressed those around them. The cold touch of fear didn't come anywhere near the mare. Nothing but respect was shown.

Nuray remained poised and refined. Even when horses were punished for their insolence she did not cringe, she did not fear. To glare at one of such status was a crime and, if anything, she was glad the woman was keen on reminding them of their standings compared to hers. The moon was strong and unyielding: even when the sun tried to consume the world in its light the moon still watched overhead in the clear skies. A purr of content caused her muscles to relax. Those of foolish arrogance deserved to be punished. Some might protest, some might claim the Goddess was misusing her powers, but in the end they were misguided.

"May the moon and stars show them the right path." she murmured quietly, near inaudible, to herself.

Ears pricked as a voice was heard. However the words didn't echo through her eardrums. No. Instead they rang within her head. Nuray's nose twitched in irritation, eyes narrowing as her gaze searched through the crowd. How dare someone enter her mind without permission; how dare they infiltrate her defenses. The maiden threw up the gates in her mind once more, her posture guarded.

It was then that a monster of behemoth size entered the clearing. A wolf, if one could claim him to be such a thing. Nuray did not understand the exchange, did not know the full story behind these dealings. But she trusted in the Goddess and her heart. If the one blessed by the moon went on the offensive so would she. She would willingly sacrifice herself in the name of her holy faith.

"I stand by you, my Goddess." She made her allegiance clear and proud. There were horses here whom might turn on her for such an announcement but Nuray simply swept her tail as if flicking a small annoying flea off of it. "In thine's honor and name I pledge my allegiance. Let those whom stray from the moon's guidance be shown thou's true heavenly glory."

To say the wolf struck fear in her chest would be an understatement. Like any lady, though, she kept it to herself. Long limbs carried her swift as her head lowered, ears flattened against her bald head. Her legs carried her until she was on the wolf's right flank (or so she hoped). Dipping her crown lower, she charged forward. She tried to swoop down on the monster's underbelly, or as closed to the exposed body parts as possible. All the while she remained wary of the poisons he carried and his demon-like presence.

She prayed she was able to hinder his lunge that was aimed for the Goddess, or so she assumed. Please let my aim be true.

"Talk?"
image credits

TEAM MOON GODDESS!
Nuray attempts to flank the wolf from the right. As she charges forward she lowers her head and center of gravity in hopes of being able to slide her horn across his soft underbelly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Tatiana - 09-04-2015, 12:27 AM