the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

In the short time since Momma had been killed, i've stayed away from the Falls. Part of me doesn't want to go back. I was to find my Daddy, and the siblings that Momma had spoken of. Sarabi has finally started speaking. Althought she can't speak very well. Then again she's about half my own age. With the arrival of BirdSong I have turned one year. So much had changed in that year. I've gone from being the daughter of the Earth Medic and General.... To just a filly lost in a herd that had been taken over... To just a wanderer that wasn't even sure if home was really home anymore.

Today as we wander, I'm in the Deep Forest. It was here along with Shida and Daddy that I discovered the egg that Sarabi eventually came out of. Born? I look to Sarabi as she moves along side me. No you weren't born until you hatched... I don't think. I can only guess that's what she means. I'm still getting used to her emotions becoming my own. Or even mine becoming her's. This bond thing is strange. But I guess Momma and Kerian had more time to get used to it than I have. More things they went though together. But instead of the forest I knew I find a dark mist. I don't like it, and Sarabi doesn't either.

As we walk together thought the mist, Sarabi picks up on the sound of voices. Voices that belonged to members of the Falls. At least we were not alone in this. I slip in quietly, not speaking a word. I fall into place near the stallion the Goddess had just called her son. I look at him, surprised to be standing so close to... Royalty I guess.

That is when the wolf arrived. Sarabi began to growl, not liking the feeling this Wolf God seemed to give off. I look to the Goddess, and then to her son. Without thinking, I seek comfort from him. I shift sideways to nervously press close without touching his side. After all, I don't know him well enough to actually touch him... Sarabi continues to growl, little flickers of fire falling lightly near the wolf. It was more of a threat and a reaction to her emotions than anything else. But it was clear what my little fireball had planned for the big bad wolf. My voice calls out without any thought behind it. "We stand with you, Goddess of the Moon. We stand with our home." I was not a helpless child anymore. I was a yearling, with magic and a bonded. I was strong. I close my eyes and call on the magic to make a small hurricane, aiming it right for where the wolf stood.

"speech here"

-Vitani and Sarabi arrive and stand near @Mesec. When the Wolf God arrives Vitani chooses to side with the MOON GODDESS and uses her magic aimed at the Wolf God

:: [ Magic: WaterxWind | Able to create a small hurricane ]
:: [ Restrictions | Limited to a radius of 10m ]

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

TEAM MOON GODDESS!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Vitani - 09-02-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM