the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

After we arrive, so much happens. The crazy fire bitch who had attacked Kaluha and tried to take her title as Queen of the Edge away raced at the Moon Goddess. Bad move. Alanna hisses in my mind. It doesn't take long for the Goddess to prove exactly why most of us standing here together dislike her. It was obvious she stops her from whatever crazy plan she had this time and simply sends her away without a word. Another stallion she throws backward... And a second mare is given a snarky remark and poofed away as well.

I shift slightly, thinking of leaving but staying to support those I stood next to. That is when the atmosphere changed. Alanna whined uncomfortably. "You dare think you can take from me?" The voice wasn't familiar, but the tone clearly showed whatever it was was not happy. I watch as the Goddess's eyes narrow before she speaks to whatever it was. I watch their exchange and the failed attack by the Moon Goddess. Now was the time to decide. Helovia, and the Moon Goddess.... Or this sick God from another place..... Quickly I make my choice... It's obvious... Even if that means I'm taking the side of a murderous bitch. As a mare moves to attack and a filly calls out her choice, I join them both. "FOR HELOVIA!" I cry as Alanna and I surge forward to join the battle that was sure to come.

I lunge for the front of the wolf, prepared to take whatever damage and attack that was meant for the Moon Goddess. Alanna on the other hand leaps for the wolf's back to sink her teeth into the wolf's neck. For now we both hold back our magic. choosing to try and work as a team as the beginning of the filly's magic causes the winds around us to pick up.

Walking "Talking"

Aaron leaps at the wolf to take the attack that I assume is aimed for the Moon Goddess. Alanna leaps for the Wolf God's back to try and attack him from above.

Aaron

TEAM HELOVIA! (Moon Goddess)

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Aaron - 09-02-2015, 02:09 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM