the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Ahvelyn Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 13 [Orangemoon] HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
Your sweet memory

Unlike the other strange gathering, this one held my interest. It was not for the fools standing about hurling words about as if they'd never learned to control their tongues, but for the Goddess who gracefully destroyed each and every one of them with a look. I think she even destroyed me.

And when that wolf appeared, brought forth still by her command as if even it was beneath the magnificent scope of her power, it became clear to me that this situation was much like the other. There was something to fight for, here. And though I wasn't often one to charge ahead, having little inclination towards the fighting arts, I knew I had to do something, then.

I had to fight for her. I had watched her storm and rage about like a regular queen. She was magnificent. I either loved her or wanted to be her, but either way she was amazing.

You might never understand what it is to see such an inspiration as that. I had lived my whole life as a mare without power. She demanded it, she took it whether it was hers or belonged to someone else. She was everything I had wished I could have been as a younger thing.

Don't think I didn't want to have known you. I don't think this is true. But remember how much pain I was put through. Look now, at all the pain I still carry with me. I am writing to a child who... a memory! You were never even...

Nevermind.

I didn't protect the Goddess because if nothing else, it was clear she could handle herself. She needed no protection. She didn't need me. But still I would fight for her right to rule, her sovereignty. I didn't have such power in me but clearly she did, and I had to respect that.

With long-legged deftness and grace, I then wove about the crowd, seeking not to attack the wolf so much as throw off any dissenters. Should there be any who made what was so clearly the wrong choice, here, I would be ready to knock them off their feet as best as I could.

Maybe I was getting on in years, but I was always a good distraction.

""
AHVELYN
image credits

Team Goddess

Lyn seeks out anyone fighting against the moon goddess and aims to attack them/serve to distract them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Ahvelyn - 09-02-2015, 08:53 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM