the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

What foul beastie will the Rift belch forth this time?

The answer is swift and resounding; a wolf. Immediately the giant's ears slick back, his colossal hooves stomping in eager anticipation. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees the Moon Goddess fling a couple of dissenters to far off lands, and finds himself vaguely amused by such a putdown. But his main attention is on the wolf, the foe, another God for him to slay. Fuck, he loved every minute of the bear's decimation. Living it again will be a dream come true, a twisted nightmare made real for his pleasure.

But there is a debate in his mind as Helovians and Riftians alike dive into battle with the wolf. The colt flings back his head and tightens each muscle in his thick neck, releasing the battle cry of a stallion. But whose side to be on? The Goddess had killed Isopia's brother, and is certainly not well-liked. And yet...she is a God, and her purge was for the land's own good. She could grant the monolith powerful magic, if her wind-related antics are anything to go by. Plus, she is smoking hot - hot enough to send a testosterone-fuelled young beast like Volterra into overdrive. He is a shallow, greedy creature, and knows he will benefit more from helping the Moon Goddess and reaping the rewards of being Helovia's saviour again. The wolf is attacking his home, his people, and so it must die.

And the young warmonger is only too happy to swing the sword.

Summoning his magic, he bids the earth to erupt into a spike beneath the wolf, a spire of stone with a tip as sharp as a bear's tooth. He commands the very earth itself to turn against the wolf, and aims to force the spire into the creature's underbelly, to leak its innards out onto the ground. Simultaneously the leviathan charges forwards, aiming his chest for the wolf's right foreleg. His chest is still a bit tender from contact with the bear, but not tender enough to deter him - this attack had worked to great effect last time, as Volterra's bulk and colossal strength give him the battering force of a runaway freight train. ""

MY FATHER WAS AN OAK, THE EARTH MOVED WHEN HE SPOKE
MY FATHER CONQUERED SEAS BUT WAS NOT THERE FOR ME

TEAM MOONY

also CONTEST WINNER

Vol uses his earth magic to erupt a spike of stone beneath the wolf, whilst trying to slam his chest into its right foreleg.

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Volterra - 09-02-2015, 12:43 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM