the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
A familiar face joined my side, though I was surprised to see that she looked quite different from the last time we had interacted. Golden orbs studied the strange boils that had cursed Ranjiri's coat, my ears flicking back towards my horns with both sympathy and disgust. Why would she possibly come to this place with more strangers like myself, putting herself in danger once again after being grounded from her last encounter? She certainly was a glutton for punishment."Ranjiri, what are you doing here? What happened to you?" Before she had a chance to explain why she returned, or even why she chose to stand by me instead of those closer to her, she was pointing out the lilac colored mare and described her as the Goddess of the Moon.

It wasn't until she mentioned the murder of her brother did I unsure of what to do, dozens of questions buzzing through my mind in a whirlwind of confusion. That explained the number of glares and mutters that were directed towards the divine being. A stallion of various shades of blue approached with a pretentious attitude, though the Goddess quickly put an end to that. That was why the others did not attack, that was why they could only stand there with wishful death glares. Then it came...

A monstrous wolf, larger and heavier than any natural canine appeared from the shadows, snarling and spitting at the Goddess. Instinctively, I took a step forward with my wing stretching in front of Ranjiri to block her, guard her as the Goddess exchanged words with it. Suddenly, I felt a conflict of interests. To destroy the wolf and protect the Helovians from the horrible fate that my people had suffered for years, or to avenge the murder of Ranjiri's brother and any other souls lost to the Moon Goddess? With no choice but to make a split second decision, I decided that the best response would be to protect the current people from the monster of the Rift.

One of the shadow wolves were rushing for us, and immediately I stretched my massive wings to slap away at the dark creature. I wasn't sure if even fighting the shadow wolves would do us any good, but I did know that the Wolf God was controlling them. After pushing away the wolf, I lunged myself to the skies as I had with mighty bear, diving down in similar fashion. This time, with my powerful hind talons aimed at the wolf's spine, my primary goal was to knock him to the earth, or better yet, straight into one of the horns of the oncoming attackers.

OOC: TEAM MOON! Mentions @Ranjiri, attacks by flying into the air and diving down to grab at the wolf's spine with his dragon feet. His goal is to either shove the wolf into the ground or into the horns of one of the other attackers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Thantos - 09-02-2015, 01:11 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM