the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

That fucking bitch, the damned mare that I had tried so desperately to track down to no avail. I was so far done with her, so done with the pathetic game that I had been ensnared with that I actually found myself returning to the lands of Helovia. There were few interesting souls that resided here, but I felt they were worthy enough to track down again. This time, though, things would go my way. I completely passed through the Threshold with little interest in being found like a lost puppy, nor did I have any intentions of returning to the icy hell-hole called Aurora Basin. There was nothing about it or it's inhabitants that were worth returning too, nothing about it's leaders that made me fear being reprimanded, if they were even still there.

Almost a year had passed since my last days wandering through this world, which was why I was incredibly surprised to now be trekking through an unrecognizable land. Had I taken a wrong turn from the Threshold? Voices could be heard from a short distance as I weaved through the labyrinth of greenery, ears pinning back with frustration as I tried to pinpoint their exact locations. I broke through into the clearing just as a massive wolf appeared with an impressive crowd. There were some faces that I could recognize, but it was her delectable ass that held my attention. The Moon Goddess, the one divine being that held my respect and admiration. Oh what a sight for sore eyes she was, the mastermind behind the murder spree so many moons ago.

Just the memories of her killings brought a wicked smile to my mug, auds flicking back as I thought back to particularly twisted fantasies. But my distractions were short-lived as an all out battle broke out between the Goddess and the Wolf, and in doing so, Helovians and...others? Many of them reminded me of those of Aeon, when they had been pulled through a Rift much like I had. That was how I had earned the fiery horns that crowned my skull, where these mutants of the same? Not that it mattered, and my lips pulled back into a bitter snarl as I stared at these repulsive creatures that dared to fight against the Goddess. I wasn't particularly religious, nor did I really give a damn about what this Wolf did to the others, but I simply couldn't just stand by idly. It was this kind of action I was searching for! And this was my chance to impress a goddess of the night.

With my chin tucked towards my chest, deadly blood stained horns aimed true, I charged into the battle without warning. I didn't care who my first victim would be, enough were attacking the large wolf. Instead, I focused on guarding the goddess and plunging my horn through the necks of any that tried to attack her, be it shadow wolf, big wolf, or equine.

OOC: TEAM MOON'S SEXY BOTTOM - Panzram is charging horn first to anyone/anything that tries to attack Moony.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Panzram - 09-02-2015, 01:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM