the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
It seems as though she has missed a lot whilst meandering about on her own. With nothing to do, she had taken to watching the ocean, and noticing the subtle waves as they crashed over the shore. Overall, Helovia was kind of boring at the moment. Something felt a little odd in the air, but other than that, just boring old vanilla Helovia. And to think that months ago she would have preferred this life.

So with a ho hum she takes off to the threshold in search of a new recruit or ten to bring home to the Edge. Edgar trails along behind her in the air, swooping every so often to catch a stray bug just resurrecting from its winter slumber. He felt like Godzilla being able to choose life and death. She rolled her eyes, and they continued their journey onwards.

When the arrived, it seems that they had overshot the threshold. The land before he was very unfamiliar, and, it smelled like so many different horses. A group was gathering, obviously around a god she now assumed. Who else would cause a crowd to gather around? Certainly not Mauja or Torleik. Ha. Funny.

She watched silently as people were getting thrown left and right, and others were pooling into thin air. It seems she had missed an action or two at this party. Her cold eyes bore into the dark queen, listening intently to what she had to say. Though it seems that another deity was joining the party. This one, Elsa had no idea who the hell he was. An eyebrow rose as she listened to the argument ensue. Apparently Miss Moon over here had stolen a land, or taken it, or something. That explains why people were poofing. 

But it seems the conversation had taken a toll. Suddenly, the wolf lunged and the goddess had created a fight. At this this was something interesting. Her heart was pounding, as she watched others join in. They all seemed to be protecting the goddess, and Elsa wasn't about to go up against that. The last time she was that outnumbered, she got absolutely obliterated. 

So instead, she did the usual defensive maneuver. Trying to assess where the wolf was going, Elsa threw up a wall, hoping not to hit another Helovian. In the mass of bodies, she couldn't see any familiar faces, but she didn't want to accidentally start another world war.

"talk"
the walls will ring for eternity
the waves will break every chain on me
image credits

TEAM MOON
Elsa tries to put up an ice wall in front of the doggie to stop it.
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Tatiana - 09-04-2015, 12:27 AM